Cryptocurrency mining platform

How much do you guy think picoin would worth if launched

• Maybe $10 or $1000

• Maybe higher than btc

• Talk of the nations

Results are only viewable after voting.

NwadikeVictor

Hello Guys here is a newplatform that associates with cryptocurrency companys all you do is mine your own share as fast as possible.

Attachments

• IMG-20211229-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211229-WA0000.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 7

Kingstone

From the looks of that picture, it seems you are talking about chainmine. I have heard about that site before and someone from this platform recommended it. I have also registered but have yet to reach the withdrawal threshold. I hope it is going to be legit in the end. People are making many good reviews about the site. It is still new though so you can never tell if they are real or not. Most of them will later crash after paying for some months and people are subscribing to pay for more mining hash rate, they will vanish. Be careful, please

Lionel123

Is there a platform where one can actually make good passive income without actually investment money? These scammers are very discouraging...

idiba75

Is there a platform where one can actually make good passive income without actually investment money? These scammers are very discouraging...
Hello,

Yes, there is a very serious platform that I use and more specifically it is a company with many opportunities inside! There is no scam, I can certify it and it is not dream sellers!

Ebenn3

Hello Guys here is a newplatform that associates with cryptocurrency companys all you do is mine your own share as fast as possible.
Kindly explain into details how it works. I'm going to invest into the platform?