Custom email address: is it the best for email marketing?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I want individuals who have been using email marketing to share with us here how from their experience the nature of email address used determine the response rate from prospective clients.

I have tried to ask someone in the past and he gave me two insights.

Firstly, it is the fact that using a custom email would make you appear more professional to the clients, and they would easily respond to a mail ending with @example.com than @gmal. com. Mind you, example there is just a representative of what your site address may be .
And I get to believe him too as I have also observed this while trying to reach out to prospects for a deal I was in charge of months back.

The problem here is, there are also speculations that mails sent from custom email addresses usually end up in spam folders as they ain't good for email marketing.

I really want to know what is truly working as I do not want to end up wasting my precious time sending emails that would end up in spam folders and give my address a bad reputation.

From your experience so far, what do you have to say about the nature of email address used for marketing.

Gino6440

I have, for some time now, got into the habit of using Moosend for email marketing and I can tell you that it is really very good, very intuitive and easy to use.

If you are tempted by Moosend, do not hesitate to contact me so that I can give you the direct link ;)

ethan

I have, for some time now, got into the habit of using Moosend for email marketing and I can tell you that it is really very good, very intuitive and easy to use.

If you are tempted by Moosend, do not hesitate to contact me so that I can give you the direct link ;)
I need a direct link please