Customer help business to grow

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In business many people do not know the essence of having a good customers. I was doing one road side business selling petty things.
In the process I had one customer though the customer do not use to buy many thing whenever he comes but what suppressed me is that,this the same customer brought so many big customers to my shop and am enjoying it now. This really though me big lession that I should not lookdown on any body especially my customers. Can somebody still give an idea on what a good customer does to business?

marcusfe

Customers are the backbone of every business, in fact, without them there is no business. Of you want your business to grow make sure you treat your customers like kings and make them feel very important. If you treat one customer good , he/she has a tendency to bring another five customers but if you allow one customer to leave your business in anger such a customer has the power to drive 20 other customers away. If you want your business to grow, take good care of your customers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Customers are like the live wire of a business without customers a business is as good as dead. It will useless trying to run business or it isn’t patronized. Customers bring money into the business which will make the business have profit. Without a business making profit which comes from selling to customers then the whole essence of a business is defeated. The first benefit of a business is for profit making. So customers oily the wheel of the business to enable its smooth running

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The way you handle your customer as a business owner is very important in determining my success in the long run. There is a shop owner in my area who allows smokers and bad boys to stay around his shop, so many customers have complained but he has not made any move to chase those smokers. This has led to customers seeking alternative by going to another newly established shop in the same area to get things they would need to buy.
This person I am talking about did not care about the plight of people that are patronising him and this led to a drop in patronage, thus leading to low sales and revenue generated.
This is an example of how customers determine the success of a business.

Sammyesx

Customers are a very important part of a business, a business owner should be able to form a kind of friendship with their customers, a friendship bet you and your customers create a very good business environment, they In turn trust you and they will help recommend your products to other people they know who are interested in getting your product or services, you have in a way create a means of advertisement through your customers without paying for the advert. The people they refer will also refer other people and so on, you will continue having more customers.

Olajidey

customer is the strength and backbone of any business, there is no way a customer will not refer some of their friends to your business if there are satisfied with your service .for example I have a stylist I do go to make my hair and I really like the way they make a perfect touch on the job and now I have to refer almost all my friends and siblings to this guy business and there is no way you will not like is a job so if you are in a business make sure you satisfy your customer good.

Segshowee

In business many people do not know the essence of having a good customers. I was doing one road side business selling petty things.
In the process I had one customer though the customer do not use to buy many thing whenever he comes but what suppressed me is that,this the same customer brought so many big customers to my shop and am enjoying it now. This really though me big lession that I should not lookdown on any body especially my customers. Can somebody still give an idea on what a good customer does to business?
Customers help businesses to grow. Meeting customers demands is the reason why we are in business.Customers satisfaction will retain customers as well as keep us in business.

Jonaville

Just as a car cannot operate without an engine a business cannot function without customers. Customers role cannot be overemphasized because it is through them you will know how you are faring in the business sector. They also patronize your business, this means you can only generate income through them. So how we treat our customers is very important as it determines if they will come back or say bye forever.

IamDozzy

This is what so many business people don't know. No matter how small or big your customer is, always treat him/her well. When you have a good customer service, your customer would always come back and even bring friends and family along with them . I have noticed that so many business owners or their employees are always rude to customers thinking that the customer is not worth much, only if they knew what power the customer wields. That why they say “the customer is always right” because they are needed for the growth of a business or an organization.