Customers for Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
Choosing the best prospects is an important part of getting the best customers for any business. So you must learn how to correctly choose your prospects.

You should be efficient in your sales conversations to turn your prospects into loyal customers for the products and services you offer.

The important thing in doing any business is that you have to identify your ideal customer. If not, you have to learn how to choose your ideal customer.

Define your customer first. Once you have defined your ideal customer, you can learn how to discover if you are getting one or not.

Ephy

In any business to succeed there must be customers who are the final or who completes the chain in a business whether its from the manufacturer through or following the chain to reach the customers. Customers will also determine the kind of service and goods to be sold in the locality. If something is in demand that means supply is low and demand is high meaning customers are many compared to the supply of the products to the market making a market gap. Customers also determines the price of the products sold. In order to make profits you should always satisfy your customers with high quality and good quantity. A customer will always be the boss in any business cause without customers no business can thrive or succeed so they are the key to any success or fall in a business therefore will should always treasure them and treat them well.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of our prospecting chore in my retailing business. We make a list from the phone directory. The internet was just being born at that time so it is offline for business all the way. With a list of more than 20 potential prospects I would trim the list to 10 by choosing the companies that are worth our time. I take into consideration the size of the company and the popularity. When I have not heard of the company then that would be a question mark. Usually we get about 1 or 2 customers from our prospecting. Just a phone call or a visit to the office will do.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first step a business man needs to take is to identify his customers just as the poster opinionated. That's the reason why localization of business is important. You need to make sure that you select a very conspicuous area to attract more customers to your products and goods in order to maximize profits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Customers has the most important role to play in any business, the reason why I say so is that before any business can succeed you need more customers to patronize you, you have to establish your business in a very high populated area in order to get more customers, getting a good quality products also attract customers, selling your product in a low rate will also have more customers to be able to buy from you, in this case customers I have important role to play when it comes to business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually very important that in business you should always be able to know your customers very well and also be able to know the difference is between them and how you are going to meet them. This is very important because it will help you to make decisions that are straight forward and are beneficial.