Decentralized betting platform called Dexsport.io

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Have you been wondering how you can bet with your cryptocurrencies on decentralised betting platform?.

Dexsport is actually the answer to that because you do not need to carry out any kind of KYC after registration whenever you are betting because the solution has actually come.

This platform is highly decentralized and I have used it in the past and there are some of the things I noticed. First of all, you don't even need to sign up because all you need to do is to connect your Web3 wallet to the platform and begin to bet with your available funds.

You can use trust wallet or metamask to connect on the platform and begin to bet. You can also withdraw your money instantly anytime you want to without any form of registration. One of the major things I noticed is that their old is slightly lower than that of other platforms like bet365 and 1Xbet.

One of the things that makes the platform very unique is that you are in total control of your funds and there are so many options you can bet on to make some good amount of money. You can also seize the opportunity of the world cup and bet on your favourite teams to win.

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0