Trading Discussion Demo and live trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The demo trading is good and the best place to learn to trade. But the experience traders gain from demo trading doesn't really work for live trading. It's a reality. However, its importance is still undeniable. Traders need a place to practice and improve their skills and the place is a demo account. Nowadays, many brokers like Eurotrader offer it.

Ralphjoe

All forex trading brokers offers demo trading, there is no forex trading platform that doesn't offer forex trading as it's very essential to the trading learning process. The truth about forex trading is that no two trades is ever the same, the market conditions can change in seconds and your trades might start growing from bad to worse due to those market conditions. What an experienced trader does I'm such conditions is to stop trading so I don't agree with you that demo trading is quite different from live trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Demo trading can be very profitable, but it is very important to maintain money management and risk management. A trader can gain a lot of profit if he can practice demo trading properly. However, he must maintain the risk ratio. Eurotrader brokers provide this type of education to maintain risk.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market. I started my trading with Eurotrader in their demo platform which works unimaginably well and synchronized to the live market prices. Presently I trade with them in their live market. They very low spreads. And minimum deposit is 50$.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Promo.stormgain, FXTM broker all have demo account feature. For a beginner in the trading industry to kick it off with trading career. He or she needs to practice demo trading, to understand how it works, and how to place trade, analyse the market to understand how real time trading looks it. That will guide the newbie to understand better, with experience to move over to real time trading.