Trading Discussion Demo is the best way to learn

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empowers the student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading, traders can sharpen their trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get a hold of the market. I started my trading with Eurotrader in their demo platform which works unimaginably well and synchronized to the live market prices. Presently I trade with them in their live market. They have a very low spread. And the minimum deposit is 50$.

Ray Martinez

Verified member
It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

Comment

Wisdom01

VIP Contributor
Although demo is another way to learn but it shouldn't be relied on , because many might be earning much from a demo account but after opening a real account , they won't be making any money , in forex more learning is needed because that alone contributes to the growth of the business

Comment