Trading Discussion Forex Demo Trading is the best way to learn

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empowers the student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading, traders can sharpen their trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get a hold of the market. I started my trading with Eurotrader in their demo platform which works unimaginably well and synchronized to the live market prices. Presently I trade with them in their live market. They have a very low spread. And the minimum deposit is 50$.

Ray Martinez

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although demo is another way to learn but it shouldn't be relied on , because many might be earning much from a demo account but after opening a real account , they won't be making any money , in forex more learning is needed because that alone contributes to the growth of the business

Jack Reacher

Verified member
We all in all need to Perform sharpen on demo account before bouncing on honest to goodness and live trading where we need to deposit our own particular resources. By and by a days, essentially every broker offers free demo Account for all. In any case, my conviction is that the Demo trading condition must mirror the Live trading condition as almost as could be permitted. that is the reason I trade with the Eurotrader broker. I routinely make usage of this demo to test my systems already applying that on live account.

Victorial

The demo is the best form of trading for novices. That is where I started learning how to trade. It has been one year since I started to trade and I have progressed into a live account. Although I have blown some live accounts, I alphabet learned some new strategies and I can tell sometimes the direction of the market

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Demo Platform Trading A lot easier to learn A trader can make a lot of profit if he tries to trade using the demo platform. Demo platforms help to increase a lot of knowledge. The Eurotrader platform was my first experience with the demo platform.

Demo trading is the best way to prepare a trader for actual trading. You should only move to the real account after mastering the basic functionality of a trading platform. Not only new traders but the experienced traders also use demo accounts to experiment different strategies. However, the best way to utilize this feature is by taking it as a real account. If you are losing your virtual money, it won’t impact you much but you should still try to look for mistakes so that you can avoid it on a real account.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Using of demo account is the best way to test what you have learnt from the forex market. You will be able to trade actual cryptocurrency pairs using the real-time market. You should always go back to learning if you have not learnt enough.

rextee

Demo trading is an excellent way to work on your trading skills. If traders trade demo with proper risk management, they can trade well in live trading. However, I agree live trading can be a different experience because emotions play a critical role in this. But if traders take demo trading seriously, then they grow as a trader quickly.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Demo trading is a good way to learn how to trade, my mentor always tell me to treat my demo account like a live account because tha's the only time I'll learn.

I applied what he said and I've seen a lot changes tremendously in my trades, before I'll be using big big lots sizes and I'll just jump on trades without analyzing.

Another thing that I think is very important is how we control our emotions whether we are in blue or red, whether demo or live accounts, our emotions should be in check and we shouldn't be over excited or depressed when trading.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Forex trading can be learned with a demo account, it is actually the proper way to do it The one thing you need to do before starting with a demo account is, to learn about forex trading briefly, so that you will be able to understand how the forex trading works in a better way. A demo account will be available to you free, and you can use it for as long as you wish.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was a time I was practicing a demo account for more than two months but I wasn't able to master anything because that is not the fundamental of trading, you may even practice them for a lot of time without even understanding how to trade perfectly ,the best way for you to be able to trade perfectly is just to understand the fundamental analysis of cryptocurrency trading or Forex, without the technical and fundamental aspect it may be difficult For you to trade with high accuracy and it may not be profitable
. Get a good forex trader and learn how to do it perfectly.

JoeSeki

No one can become a good trader by getting theoretical knowledge only. It is important to know how to implement that knowledge and a trader can learn a lot of things by trading on a demo account. Although other aspects like money and risk management can better be learned on a live account, demo trading for 1 or 2 months is still worth it.

Kingstone

That is true. Get to know your strategy with the help of a demo. Do not use a real account to get to know what is what and find out in a painful way. I traded a demo account for months before I begin to use a real account. Now I know the kind of strategies to use and when to exit a grade. But do not trade demos for long. It will affect you a little bit

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Try to go for such brokers that allow you with smart bridge technology because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk. And all these facilities you will find available in FXOpulence broker. The broker uses smart technology.