Demo trading is very important

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Demo trading is very important, especially for new traders. However, in reality, new traders do not believe in the importance of this account at all. My trading career still relies on demo accounts after spending 2 years in this market. My broker Eurotrader also offers a demo account besides a real account. Traders should use new trading strategies in demo trading first to see how it works.

duumnx

But demo trading doesnt provide you with emotions that you feel while trading with IRL account. IMO trading with small acocount, even as low as $10 (if you can, not all platforms will let you to do this obviously) is very important and it will teach you things that demo wont. It depends on person tho, some ppl wont feel much weight even with irl money if amount is small.

Ray Martinez

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

Dora Wi

But demo trading doesnt provide you with emotions that you feel while trading with IRL account. IMO trading with small acocount, even as low as $10 (if you can, not all platforms will let you to do this obviously) is very important and it will teach you things that demo wont. It depends on person tho, some ppl wont feel much weight even with irl money if amount is small.
You are right about this, but at the same time I think demo is still useful for practicing and testing a strategy. Of course, you have to be mindful of the difference in trading psychology once you switch over to a real account. But many experienced traders also use demo if they want to test a new strategy.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
It is possible to gain experience in demo trading. As a trader, it is possible to gain experience by trading demo. I learn from Strategy Online and develop skills by applying them to demo trading. It is possible to gain a lot of experience by trading demo. I used to trade on the demo platform of Eurotrader broker.

Robson Dey

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.
When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. For demo trading a good broker is also important. A broker whose demo price is well synced with live market like Eurotrader broker.

Annora

Demo trading enables a trader simulate a live trading environment without putting any real money at risk. One should practice with demo for at least 5_6months and be consistent with generating profit before going LIVE on a real account