Trading Discussion Demo trading: The best learning tool

Razor1911

People join forex market, with an intention to earn quick profits. But when they actually trading here, only then they able to understand the market is not that easy to earn as it seems. It will require lots of effort while learning to achieve the goals.

The most important part of a trader's career is the initial stage, as he will learn all the things about forex market. The better is the understanding in forex, the better will be earning in future. And for that the best place for practicing is demo accounts.

Demo accounts are totally risk free platform where a trader can interact with live market. Since demo accounts deal with virtual currency, hence you can test anything here without having any risk. That is why demo accounts are said to be the best place for a beginner for learning purposes.

Ray Martinez

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

Razor1911

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.
Yes I agree. The forex market is a very reputed platform for earning online. The market is well established and the Transaction occurs here are in trillions. But to earn from here is not easy task at all. A trader needs to learn a lot of things. The learning is a continuous process and the more a trader learns better will be his approach for the market.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, the best place to practice forex trading is through demo account. With demo account you'll learn the tactics in trading in realtime trading where you'll either lose or win. I've tried demo trading before, through promo.stormgain, made some trading success by using a low leverage and a loss count of 1:20. But it didn't go as planned cos i lost too many times.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The mistake a lot of people make when trying to make money in Forex trading is they think it's a get rich quick scheme. people who are intending to venture into forex trading should understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and it requires a lot of knowledge and understanding before they can make reasonable amount of money from it.

Good luck

Verified member
Trading on Forex is very lucrative but it is a game of luck.You can win and at the same time lose big time.One need to have a very good knowledge of forex trading before venturing into it so as not to regret ever doing it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The problem is that many usually make huge loss at the end after seeing the kind of profit they make from demo account .They will quit learning or having more knowledge and that have been the problem many have towards learning through a demo account and others, but i would recommend it only for patient forex investors who wants to earn more online

Razor1911

The problem is that many usually make huge loss at the end after seeing the kind of profit they make from demo account .They will quit learning or having more knowledge and that have been the problem many have towards learning through a demo account and others, but i would recommend it only for patient forex investors who wants to earn more online
Demo account might not be decisive sometime. When we trade in demo account, we don't actually put our emotions into it. Emotion is an important part of trading, and to learn about emotions real money is needed. Hence when a trader shifts from demo to real trading, he is more susceptible to make losses.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Demo account might not be decisive sometime. When we trade in demo account, we don't actually put our emotions into it. Emotion is an important part of trading, and to learn about emotions real money is needed. Hence when a trader shifts from demo to real trading, he is more susceptible to make losses.
Its the fear and many psychological factors that contributes to many traders loosing out when it comes to the real trading and making more profit when it comes to demo trading ,since they dont want to lose alk their invested capitak so the fear of loosing is the main issue there , because of that i have to study real well

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
when I was introduced into digital trading that was the first trading tools I was using to trade and it help me understand how trading of forex and volatile market is all about, although during my trading on the demo account I lost so much but that actually gave me an understanding of what to expect when I am going into life trading,it is the best tools for forex traders beginners.