did the pandemic improve your understanding of cryptocurrency?

funmi

Verified member
For somany of us, we never saw it coming, it really took us unaware and we were all surprised to realized that we all will be forced to stay at home althrough the period. Everyone was unhappy and highly disappointed because our plans and programs were all aborted we had to stay away from work and friends. Then to a very large extent everyone was very borde that we all returned back to the internet.

At this point everyone began to learn new skills, mostly from the internet, at that point I began to sharpen my skills on cryptocurrency and development myself in trading cryptocurrency.

What do you have to say?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The pandemic was full with negative, but their was still positive around it. One of the positive around the pandemic is that, it sharpened peoples mind to learn skill(s). Think more about the future, and remember that plans are needed to cope when other uncertainties hit. I came to learn about crypto during the first wave of covid19, and I've taken my time to improve in my writing to becoming a freelancer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The pandemic period was actually the time I understand about cryptocurrency because during that time I was just staying at home and that only push me to go into a deep research of how we can make money online and I came across trading of cryptocurrency, that is how it all started.

funmi

Verified member
The pandemic was full with negative, but their was still positive around it. One of the positive around the pandemic is that, it sharpened peoples mind to learn skill(s). Think more about the future, and remember that plans are needed to cope when other uncertainties hit. I came to learn about crypto during the first wave of covid19, and I've taken my time to improve in my writing to becoming a freelancer.
Thanks for your contribution. We can't dispute the facts that what ever that has a positive impact, will definitely have it own negative too. We only need to embrace the positive aspect of it and then move on with our lives.

funmi

Verified member
The pandemic period was actually the time I understand about cryptocurrency because during that time I was just staying at home and that only push me to go into a deep research of how we can make money online and I came across trading of cryptocurrency, that is how it all started.
Thanks for your contribution. I also hard the same experience with yours. When I discovered that many people are making money online legitimately, I then decided to put my interest in it too. Thou, I started with a small amount of money but I never regretted the decision since then. The pandemic also brought good tidings to me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your contribution. I also hard the same experience with yours. When I discovered that many people are making money online legitimately, I then decided to put my interest in it too. Thou, I started with a small amount of money but I never regretted the decision since then. The pandemic also brought good tidings to me.
you mean that it is the pandemic period that expose you to trade cryptocurrency for the purpose of making money online ?ok if you actually trade cryptocurrency , how were you able to start, were you starting with alone or did you have a mentor that actually guide you on how to trade profitably ?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was using crypto currency long before the pandemic. In fact I started using bitcoin in 2016. At that time bitcoin was just about $400 per coin. However, it is also very true that the price crypto currency started going up during the pandemic. perhaps that was due to the investment coming to the crypto market.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Actually the pandemic has nothing to do with my knowledge of crypto coin. I have been learning crypto even before the birth of the corona virus and until now I admit that I am still in the learning stage. Maybe in the near future I might start my trial trading of having a capital of say $10 only. But for now let me just keep on observing.

Mertayasa

Yes, it did. Because of this covid-19 a lot of people lose their job and so I am. This pademic push me to learn a new things to earn money, and cryptocurrency is one of them. I learn about trading, investing and stucking. Currently I.m still investing bitcoin because the prize is down significantly and sell it when it going up.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Actually the pandemic has nothing to do with my knowledge of crypto coin. I have been learning crypto even before the birth of the corona virus and until now I admit that I am still in the learning stage. Maybe in the near future I might start my trial trading of having a capital of say $10 only. But for now let me just keep on observing.
Lol, you won't amuse me more than you do now. Anything i read your message when it comes to crypto i find it funny and joyous too,cos you say fun things around crypto. Do you want to use the whole if your lifetime to learn it?? If you love it you'll go for it, i know you're still skeptic around it in order not to lose your hard earned finance.

Alberello75

Well, especially in the first period from March to May 2020, when the lockdown here in Italy came into effect , the only thing I could do then was spend all the days in front of the PC, while in the evening in front of the TV.
In that period I explored where it was possible to earn money staying at home, also because going out was not allowed!
So among all the systems, I also found a way to deepen my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and in particular about Bitcoin, which at the time its value had begun to grow exponentially.

Hasan12

the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on global markets and economies, and this has led to increased interest in and volatility in the cryptocurrency market. As many traditional markets have seen significant declines, some investors have turned to cryptocurrencies as a potential safe haven or alternative investment. Additionally, the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards digital and cashless transactions, which has also led to increased interest in cryptocurrencies as a form of digital currency.

During the pandemic, many countries went into lockdown and people were looking for alternative ways to store their value and make transactions, this could be a reason why people turned to crypto.

It is worth noting that cryptocurrency, as a relatively new and highly volatile asset class, it may carry a higher level of risk compared to more traditional investments. It's always important to do your own research, consult with a financial advisor and understand the risks before investing in any type of asset.