Did you ever try any survey site?Share your experience.

Naz

Now a days ,there are many survey sites which are offering good reward but mostly sites need alot of time to get approved for the survey. So my experience is not much good with some survey sites... I earned few bucks from two survey sites But still there are many people who say they are earning good money by working of some surveys sites...I am wondering ,how it is possible that they get approved for a survey . Some survey sites ask for fee ,and I don't recommend such sites.I know approx all people on this platform have experience of any survey site, it can be good experience or bad experience. So I wanna know your experience related to any survey site.
It will help us to know of there are good paying survey sites.

Adetayo100

Cashew nut farming is a very lucrative business which you start with little money, you look for a small piece of land and buy some cashew seed to plant. After few month you sell the fruits to reseller and make some profit, or you can gather the seed and dry them also to resell. Cashew business is a very good and profitable business you should try.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I've never tried any surveying inside before, and I don't know how it operate but someone can be able to enlighten us more on house of insight operate and how it is being use, maybe it's very catchy and interesting many people might buy the idea and start working on surveying site online. However people like doing work pays them all these days and what day no that they can make profit out of everybody want to know and do what pay is off.

Victor001

If you are not used to investing money or taking risk survey is our best choice, I have tried my hands on several surveys ranging from ysense,toluna survey, survey from cointipy and zap surveys, I worked my self up getting disqualifications from all angles, I was lucky to make a few bucks from zap survey,but after calculating everything it's really not worth the energy if you want to really make money.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I'm not very well experienced when it comes to survey but I have heard many people talking about survey but ask for me all the survey inside that I have tried to work on her all scam I never received any payment from any of the site so I believe survey is scam. But according to what I heard from Friends it is said that survey are really

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have actually tried a few survey sites but nothing really tangible came out it. Like I have always said before, Africans and some countries should forget anything survey site because it is not really meant for us. I think does that leave and America and some European countries make a lot of money taking surveys online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A survey website that asks for money is most likely a scam. No survey website ever asks for money in order for you to join it. Regardless of whether they ask for money or not is irrelevant because survey websites are a waste of time in my opinion. If you live in tier 3 country, then forget about earning from surveys.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money online through survey websites is a waste of time in my own opinion. The reason I said this is because of the bad experience I had with them. I signed up with some of them just to make some money when I was still new to online money making. Survey does not come regularly. When you manage to see one on those websites, you might get kicked out because of the different data you supply. This means that all the time invested into doing the survey is it wasted and there is no compensation for that.

Planet408

I have never withdrawn money from any survey sites. I just hate when after spending several munites in answering survey questions and only to be told that I don't qaulify for the survey. Oh that's just too annoying to me. When it comes to survey, I'm just someone who can't just cope with survey site. It surprises me when I see people who claimed they have made money in survey sites.

Romance

If you are not used to investing money or taking risk survey is our best choice, I have tried my hands on several surveys ranging from ysense,toluna survey, survey from cointipy and zap surveys, I worked my self up getting disqualifications from all angles, I was lucky to make a few bucks from zap survey,but after calculating everything it's really not worth the energy if you want to really make money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've tried many of them online, i didn't earn dime from them all. After sacrificing my precious time answering their questions that is very much long, longer than 30 minutes. Still i didn't earn anything out of my time via online surveys. I tried earning from swagbucks surveys it didn't work, tried cointiply it didn't work, and lots of other options still same stories. That made me to give up completely with online surveys.