Did you find yourself in a tug of war when choosing a business option?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe that some business entrepreneurs today who are successful once experienced selection headache when choosing the right business option to manage. Its never easy to find that right business option to go for, that got high chances of success. We all have many options on our mind, but when it comes to starting with one, we finds it hard to get going cos of the many options.

Others say, it is better to come up with business idea before you think of the capital to start it up. Saying you might even have the capital but lack the ideas to operate any business cos you don't have any option on your mind to start with.

Do you agree on that?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is normal, in fact it shows that the person can he successful in business. It is appropriate to have many options which are all relevant. This is where one needs business advice to choose the best among the rest after analysing the strength and weakness of each of all the businesses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is normal, in fact it shows that the person can he successful in business. It is appropriate to have many options which are all relevant. This is where one needs business advice to choose the best among the rest after analysing the strength and weakness of each of all the businesses.
Having options isn't bad, but the problem is picking out the best option that can bring that long time success. That's why it is good to go for the business that attracts your likeness. Your business should be your passion, so you put all level of commitment to see it grow to the level that will gladden you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The basis of any long lasting business is to find a need and fill it. This is how most of the world famous businesses start out. Bill gate saw a need for modern computer, he founded Microsoft company. Elon Musk saw a need for electric car, he formed Tesla. A friend of mine sees a need for cheaper quality rice by the eatery outfits in the city and he supply them. My friend makes lot of money and connections.

Last edited:

Phabbyfundz

The first things I consider before venturing into any business is what impact I want to create, the consumers I want to reach out to.Mistakes people make is venturing into a business without thinking about these two things. Profit is important and that should always be on your list.Returns on invest will determine if the business is working or if you should re strategize.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The basis of any long lasting business is to find a need and fill it. This is how most of the world famous businesses start out. Bill gate sae a need for modern computer, he founded Microsoft company. Elon Musk saw a need for electric car, he formed Tesla. A friend of mine sees a need for cheaper quality rice by the eatery outfits in the city and he supply them. My friend makes lot of money and connections.
If we find what it takes to sustain our business, gradually we can build it up from the scratch. Must of the lucrative businesses we hear today started from scratch until they reach the level they're operating today. Those who are working tremendously to see their business improve always see success later on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my first business plan my wife had suggested a boutique to sell clothing items and personal accessories. I had wanted jewelry but because the capital was huge so I relented to my wife's suggestion of a boutique. But if the capital requirement of jewelry is affordable more likely I would be on a crossroad between the boutique and the jewelry store.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am believing that the boutique business which you reached consensus with your wife is functioning up to this moment? It's really a tug of war when money isn't there to carry out your dream business effectively as you want it. That's why many people compromised on their favourite business option due to lack of funds.