Did You Succeed In Affiliate Marketing?

Sikapa

Verified member
There is one funny thing I have observed on most online money making platforms and this is how most people pretend to be affiliate marketer. May brethren that fact that you are promoting affiliate marketing doesn't make you an affiliate marketer if you have not make a single sales. When even we are outlining ways of making money online, people will mention affiliate marketing as a good way to make money online but the saddest thing is I have never seen a single person giving a testimony about how he or she succeeded in affiliate marketing.

Do you really think affiliate marketing can help everyone? Why do you use to mention affiliate marketing while you yourself is not a living testimony to others? This usually makes newbies to doubt if affiliate marketing really works. Today I want you to brag on how you earned a commission from affiliate marketing or the person or you friend that you know succeeded in affiliate marketing program.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money through affiliate marketing, I am not very successful. I have been earning through AdSense regularly for almost two years, however, I have not made a lot of money through affiliate marketing. Despite this, I believe affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. Before you begin affiliate marketing you need to understand a couple of things, such as: choose the right products to promote, choose the right platform to promote, choose the right way to build traffic to your products. Since you earn a percentage on the listing price, you will earn more from a high-priced product, for example, if you are receiving 10 percent, you will earn just $1 by selling a product that cost $10, whereas you will earn $10 if you sell $100 product. However, this does not mean you should promote an expensive product. You should, first of all, check your audience/traffic, and try to sell the products that your audience considers worth buying. You can sell affiliate products on social sites, but this does not mean you should do it. You need a website to promote affiliate products, you should build organic traffic on your website as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good afternoon everyone! It is true that affiliate marketing is considered to be a very profitable type of business. A lot of people become affiliate marketers because they believe that through affiliate marketing they can make some money fast. The good news is that affiliate marketing is not risky and it involves no investment since you sell other people's items. Even beginners can do this job. That's wonderful!

However, things are not so easy with affiliate marketing. Last year I started affiliate marketing but soon I gave it up because I made no sales. The reason I was not successful in affiliate marketing was that I did not have some basic knowledge of it that is required before starting this type of business. So, now I am going to share with you some tips about affiliate marketing in case you are interested in starting it.

First of all, you must have a good site where you will place your affiliate links. Then, you need a ready audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your links and buy your affiliate products. Finally, you must choose the correct products for promotion so as to make your audience buy them. Without sales, you do not get your commission from the merchant.

In my opinion, these tips will help you become a successful affiliate marketer. I think that if you follow these steps and if you invest time and effort in your job, you will definitely make a good income from affiliate marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the best online businesses currently that many people really very much interested on.

I have had the opportunity to attend several affiliate marketing webinars and online classes but at the end of the day what really made me not to succeed on it as of 2020 when I was very much interested on it is lack of money.

Someone actually taught us how to make money on affiliate marketing using Instagram influencer but at the end of the day I didn't have the money to pay for it. Some of the people that attended the class actually made money from affiliate marketing and some people ended up not making any money.

Affiliate marketing requires a whole lot of knowledge if you really want to succeed on it. You must have proper knowledge of some certain things like content creation, search engine optimisation, copywriting, graphics designing and a lot of other things.

If you do not have proper knowledge of these things and then you must be ready to spend a lot of money because they will be needed in one way or the other for you to succeed. The truth is that as a newbie it can take a whole lot of time to master affiliate marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand perfectly what you are trying to say, the point is that a lot of people who are interested to be an affiliate marketers are not doing it the right way. Because if so many of us could see opportunity to learn how to become a perfect affiliate marketer by paying over $200 for the whole thing , a lot of people will consider it to be quite expensive and as a results they will only choose to patronize people who are willing to charge $20 to give them full training on affiliate marketing and how to start earning .

I have an idea of so many professional forex traders who are willing to take you on a serious affiliate training , but you really have to pay much to get this training and this is just one of the best way people can succeed in affiliate marketing. A lot of people who are constantly advertising about affiliate marketing are not making a single penny and people who are earning much won't really have time to be begging people to join classes and so on.

To have a better chance of becoming a professional , you must learn it in a professional way .