Did you try any legit survey site ?Share your experience.

Naz

Survey sites are also consider good way to earn money in free time. There are many websites which pay to their members to answer different questions related to different topics.
I tried some sites but I am not satisfied to work . Because sometimes I reply many questions but after replying 10-15 questions ,I got this notification that " sorry this survey is not available for you"
This message really disturbs me. So my experience with survey sites is not satisfactory.
But still there are many people who say they are earning good through survey sites. I am wondering how are they earning.
Share your experience ,if you are working on a survey site and are earning good money .

Godsplan

I have tried a lot of survey panels but all of them failed me. I am still trying to see if I can find any survey panels that provides surveys for all their registered members so that I can also earn some active income. Surveys are most recommended for those in tier 1 and 2 countries.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Survey sites are also consider good way to earn money in free time. There are many websites which pay to their members to answer different questions related to different topics.
I tried some sites but I am not satisfied to work . Because sometimes I reply many questions but after replying 10-15 questions ,I got this notification that " sorry this survey is not available for you"
This message really disturbs me. So my experience with survey sites is not satisfactory.
But still there are many people who say they are earning good through survey sites. I am wondering how are they earning.
Share your experience ,if you are working on a survey site and are earning good money .
Surveys don't actually work for me. Never before have I earned a dime from it. It is a total waste of time, I will fill the survey requirements and fill in personal questions only for me to be disqualified in the middle of it all. I think some countries should be excluded from surveys right from the start since they are never allowed to participate. They know they don't need response from them but they still let them go through the hassles of filling out survey profilers. It is not fair at all. I have given up on it, never before will i try it anymore.

Ekuvero

Well there are few legit sites out there that are legit survey sites like prolific but they are payment options are PayPal which is quite difficult and stressful to use in Nigeria

Olajidey

I have earned 5 euro from a survey site name prolific before a draught of the task. on prolific you will have to be online because immediately a survey pops out you will apply for it and they will get back to you if you will be eligible to participate or not, most of my people that we did the survey are always with our VPN because our country is backlisted, I have some people that makes up to 30 euro thou I joined late that is why I can only get 5 euro.

Moni2402

From my point of view, in my own experience there is something that we must take into account and that is that in these types of pages we are not going to earn a lot of money, but simply an extra income that, in these difficult times, is always useful.
As I have discussed before, any site or person that promises to earn thousands of dollars completing online surveys is lying. And even when it is a simple method suitable for any type of person, a minimum of perseverance and patience is necessary.
In the same way, I have tried many survey pages, some have disappointed me and others have seemed very good. I leave you the link of a page in which I am currently working, in my opinion it is safe, simple and you can get the money faster.

marcusfe

The one and only survey site I've earned before is called Zap survey. This survey app is a life changer as it surprised me beyond my wisest expectations. I've been working on different survey sites for years but I've never made a dime from them until I came across zap survey. A friend invited me to join and I reluctantly signed up. I started working on this survey and to my surprise I made about $25 within one week.

Donkiz

I have worked with many survey sites, and my experience is the same as yours. Most times I do wonder why a survey site will send you an email notification, telling you that there's a survey that matched your profile, then you will login and start answering the questions, after providing about 15 to 20 answers to their questions you will then get the message "sorry you are not eligible for the survey".

I think the reason they keep sending out those emails even when they don't want you to participate in the survey is so that you can visit the site and add to their traffic for the day, which is one of the ways the site uses to make money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I joined a few survey sites many years ago and to my disappoinment, I realized that most of those survey websites only sent surveys to people living in western world. There are no survey sites for people living in Asian countries. There are many Asian survey sites but they never send many surveys to you. Some survey websites offer some payment options like paypal, but paypal is not supported in my country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are hosts of legit surveys around. But the question now, is how much can you earn given out your honest review to market research sites? And most of this surveys aren't accessible in some region. They prefer given task to the top tier countries cos that's where they feel their advertisers most come from. I never get to earned dime from them cos of my demographics and I've stopped trying it out.