Difference Between Binance And Other Payment Processor

Ramolak19

Verified member
One of my neighbour find it difficult to sell his crypto currency directly to his local Bank and I advise him to download Binance app. His now asking me the difference between binance and other apps. And I said binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell and trade digital assets. Which is differs from other payment processors in several ways.

it offers access to hundreds of different cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies like USD or EUR. its fees are much lower than those charged by traditional payment processors like PayPal or Visa.

Then transactions on the Binance platform are faster and more secure due to its advanced blockchain technology which ensures all data is encrypted and stored securely on distributed ledgers across multiple nodes worldwide.

Binance also provides an array of trading tools for both novice and experienced traders alike including margin trading options

With my experience on binance application those are the features that make binance one of the most popular crypto exchanges available today. What’s your experience about this

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all, this is true that you are saying but to resume for example you cannot buy BLURT on Binance but you need Probit or Hive Engine. You cannot buy LBC for Odysee on Binance but you need Coinex. You cannot get paid by Publish0X using Binance but using Kucoin by AMPL and ETH and Kucoin UID. Each payment processor in this life could serve to purchase particilar coin. Means users of Gate IO or Huobi are not wrong for not using Binance but it is easier to find buyer on P2P transactions on Binance rather than other all platforms.