Differences between an active income and a passive income stream.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
According to definition and description and active income stream refers to an income that comes without delay but most of the times could be affected by environmental and organisational factors, a good example of active income stream obviously include the regular and usual nine-to-five Jobs and careers majority of individuals in the world today have , in which they will have to wake up each morning , and dress up themselves in order to make themselves available so as to carry out their job or career duties and responsibilities for the day . On the other hand passive income refers to the kind of incomes that comes every day and never grows weary , in other words a passive income stream refers to a kind of income generation in which an individual may not have to put in a whole lot of stress but as long as he or she is experienced and well-trained in such line of income stream he or she could definitely be equipped and satisfied to make real money passively .

It is preferred and advised to have a passive income stream compared to an active income stream . The best way to have a passive income stream is to make money online and that is why majority of YouTubers in the internet have totally emphasized on majority of ways and strategies you can succeed at creating a passive income strategy and get rewarded positively from it. Most importantly passive income streams seems to be more rewarding than active income streams.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The income of a particular individual is subdivided into two categories which is an active income and also a passive income but from the look of things it seems majority of person is usually have active income than to passive income . But if he were to specify the most beneficial than I would say passive income is most beneficial to active income and that is because passive income is a kind of income stream that brings money all the time without delay and without obstruction of fluctuation but if it were to be an active income then there is a possibility that the income could absolutely fluctuate or possibly the income amount could definitely reduce or increase but most importantly it will decrease .

Getting access to active income is seen in the regular and usual 95 jobs people have business but getting access to a passive income you can definitely be achieved from the internet where people engage in various online gigs and activities in order to get paid reasonably and comfortably .

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I don't know where you exemplified this definition and description. But according to my thinking that is different

Active income is an income that requires active work, such as this post of mine, which I actively wrote/ typed. All the jobs, professions of the world fall in this category. It is not necessary to get earning too late, you can earn a quick income by selling any item actively.

Passive income is that for which people do not make active efforts, but they still earn it, like the reward you get from this post made by me (for being thread opener). Interest earned on bank deposits, PoS staking rewards, ARP on asset investment in various providers, etc. are all passive income, which is the active responsibility of others to provide. It is not necessary that it comes every day, many interest are paid after its lock period is completed.

What you think?