Different ways to make money online as a freelancer.

Propa

There are a lot of ways of making money online these days and one of the most legit is freelancing. There are many clients who requires the services of freelancers to do their jobs. Distance is no longer a barrier in choosing who to work for and with. The internet has made it very easy for workers to be hired from anywhere in the world. When you visit top freelancing platforms like HYVE you will see that there are lots of clients looking for freelancers to hire. The freelancing market is a huge market and there are opportunities for everyone.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can be a freelancer. All you need is to make up your mind to become one.
This has become one of the most popular work online. Multitude of people are making money everyday. The good news is you dont even need an office, your Bedroom can be your work post. You have the previledge to decide when and how to work, though it depends on how much you are willing to make at a specified period.
You need little or no skill to be part. You will need a PC or phone , internet and some freelancing websites. Some of the downsides are location , some good sites out there restrict some countries from participating. Some after registration find it difficult to get a job.
This is also a specialty, you must learn how to acquire a job. You need a good 'about me' and lot more. It is not just by registering. Another downside is, your rapport with clients, some are just too demanding , if they flag you or report you you might be banned , or have a low income. But you can make a lot of money if you know how to get your work done well.

Propa

I struggled with getting jobs initially until I learnt how to pitch and ever since then I have been getting lots of gigs on HYVE

E

eldavis

Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online, it's a pity people do not really talk much about it these days.. I consider freelancing to be one of the best ways to make money because it's not limited to working only on freelancing platforms. I have a friend who is a graphic designer, he works both on freelancing sites and also carry out personal gigs.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Freelancing is truly one of the best methods of earning money online. It involves selling different skills in freelancing sites such as Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer among many others that keep coming up. What you just need is a good skill and the patience to wait till you start getting clients as it is so hard to do so because of the high competition.

Article writing or content writing is one of the best skills that you can sell in those freelancing platforms. You can create a gig that you are an article writer or bid on article writing jobs that clients have advertised in those platforms. When you get a job, do quality work so that you build a great reputation and get more clients.

Social media management is also a great skill to sell in freelancing sites. If you know how to use social media well and you have proof from your many followers, you will get hired to manage people's and company's social media accounts.

Transcription involves converting video or audio content into written content and it is a skill that clients look out for in freelancers. So you can train on your own then apply fkr those transcription jobs.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Fiverr and Upwork are two top sites for freelancing. These are not random websites operated by random people, these are actually publicly traded companies, you can buy and sell Fiverr and upwork stocks. If you want to freelance, look no further and join Fiverr and Upwork. A lot of people say that these platforms are very competitive and it is very hard to get jobs and make money. Who told you getting a job is easy. I every sector, getting a job is difficult. Then there are people who say you need high skills to make money from these platforms. Now tell, what jobs can you do without any skills. Even when you are a salesman in a store, you need skills and qualification. Not having skills is never an excuse as you can learn new skills easily if you actually want to learn. Freelancer sites offer different kinds of jobs form simple jobs like data entry (a job that does not require elaborate skill) to complicated jobs like animation (require knowledge and skills of animation software). How much you can earn from freelancing site depends on the kind of jobs you do and the time you spend on the site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money as a freelancer is not something new because many people have been able to become successful on the internet freelancing on different platforms and different skills. there are several freelancing platforms you can venture into and probably make a lot of money from it.

One of the best freelancing platform and start freelancing journey is Fiverr. Fiverr is very competitive and you must be very good at what you do if you want to compete with the gurus.

It is always advisable to have copywriting skills so that you can be able to convince your potential clients to give your work. If you want to venture into freelancing you must know how to customise your gigs in order for it to look professional because that alone can make people to give you work.

There are many gigs you can offer on fiverr and if you can be very good at it then you stand a chance of making a lot of money.

There are several other ways in which you can make money as a freelancer and one of it is by using different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to tell people about your services. This is mostly good for new freelancers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As a freelancer they are different ways by which you can make money you just have to first create the time so that you can make the money. I have realized from my experience that making money online is really time consuming. So if you want to make good money then you must create time for yourself to he making money.

As a freelancer you would need the right skills. you would need to be good as a writer so that you can write articles and other things for flients on freelancing sites.
You can complete tasks on sites to make money.

you can be a YouTuber and a blogger to make money. it you are good with teaching people you can do that by creating either a blog or you have a YouTube channel to upload videos

You can also sell online if you are good with marketing. So you would need to just drive sales.