Cold wallet Discussion on liquidity mining

neneflmanis

Liquidity is fun and generates high returns or rewards in another form by holding digital or large amounts of currency or lending large amounts of assets. Simple, what encourages liquidity providers is liquidity

(LP) Holding or locking assets in a smart contract based liquidity pool

I am currently working on a smart cloud project jointly developed by Coinbase and Ether, which is a cloud-based smart mining project that implements cloud computing power to mine ETH on the Coinbase exchange. the advantage is that no collateral or pledge of any token holding quality is required.

I am currently working on a project with a passive return of 1% per day, which is constant and unfavorable

If you have a better project, please contact me and we will talk more about the future of communicative privacy.

Last edited:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me I only deal with cryptocurrency and I don't have any idea about any other digital assets that may have the potential of becoming valuable. I have a lot of cryptocurrency i invest on and all these currencies are the one I predicted based on certain research that there is a possibility that it may become valuable in the future.

neneflmanis

For me I only deal with cryptocurrency and I don't have any idea about any other digital assets that may have the potential of becoming valuable. I have a lot of cryptocurrency i invest on and all these currencies are the one I predicted based on certain research that there is a possibility that it may become valuable in the future.
Yes, cryptocurrencies are valuable to hold and may surprise you in the future, but the project I'm working on now I'm non-destructive and stable. I don't like to invest in big ups and downs like BTC.

L

liziyi

Very good, this is indeed a great program, I'm also doing this program and the returns have been stable so far, I really like this non-destructive investment program, God, it would be great if I got into it earlier, we can talk and learn from each other sometime, I'm currently in New York, where are you my friend?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, cryptocurrencies are valuable to hold and may surprise you in the future, but the project I'm working on now I'm non-destructive and stable. I don't like to invest in big ups and downs like BTC.
You are just exactly like me. I do not like investing most of my money in big cryptocurrency like the bitcoins you are talking about because it has already reach it all-time high. There are smaller cryptocurrency is that is still growing with high potential of becoming valuable in the future and those are the one I invest most of my money on

neneflmanis

Very good, this is indeed a great program, I'm also doing this program and the returns have been stable so far, I really like this non-destructive investment program, God, it would be great if I got into it earlier, we can talk and learn from each other sometime, I'm currently in New York, where are you my friend?
Hello my friend, I am also in New York now, I am currently on the Manhattan side, Defi liquidity mining is indeed a new project worth having, I have already gotten a very substantial passive income there, if you stick with it, believe me, you will love it, we can leave a private contact for daily communication