Displaying Advertisements On Apps, Is It A Really Effective Way To Promote Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all use apps on a daily basis. We use many kinds of apps. Apps like weight loss apps, social media apps, or any other kind of apps are being used by many people around the world. If you are a regular Google Playstore App user, then you might have noticed that apps show many kind of ads and these ads are being bombarded to users whenever user tends to open the app. What do you have to say about ads that are being placed in apps by app developers? Do you think it is an effective way to advertise your product, business, or services? Obviously app developers get paid to promote and advertise other people's services or businesses. So would you ever use app ads to promote your services?

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you are running ad campaigns, you need to be very careful about choosing the right platform to run ads (social media, websites, apps etc.), the ad type (video ads, text ads, image ads), demography of your potential customers etc. You can gain traction wem you advertise with mobile advertising companies.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have downloaded a crossword puzzle app that I had been using for more than a year. It has a big archive of puzzles that I can play offline. However, the app is displaying an ad mostly computer games (apps for downloading). It is annoying. Maybe if I love games then the ad would be effective on me but otherwise it will have a negative impact.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you will want to run advertising marketing campaigns for people who use mobile apps the most important thing is to ensure that you are targeting the right audience and you are also using the right content-types like videos and pictures instead of texts. I think that is to ensure that your marketing campaign becomes a success.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This is not usually true as the quality of the product could also promote service for free from satisfied clients by recommending their friends to try the product or service.