Do Affiliate programs pay?

Fejizzzz

Do Affiliate programs really keep to their promise of a reward when a new member is added through one's link??
Yes they do commissions are paid for referrals one thing about affiliate marketing is that they are always plain and they show you all your stats

D

Deleted member 13140

they is no affiliate program that doesn't pay....wait well i take that back, some programs are scam, like the one i did one i got started, that was a complete scam, i didn't even realize it, though i felt it was because it was my first time and i knew it wasn't possible for me to make this type of money on just one trial so when i reached the threshold and tried to cash out they cooked up some sort of stories told all types of possible lies till they got tired and actually blocked me from the site and then that's when i decided let me google about this site, when i did the first article that i saw was (Site NAME) is a scam.

point is.. before you start do a bit of research

Moni

Yeah affiliate programs pay but it didn't s not all that easy to get traffic to you affiliate site through your link unless you pay for some ads.
I know one affiliate program that pays $65 per referral but it is not easy because I don't pay for ads but all the same I have $100 now.

Icon

Yes affiliate marketing really pays I know of some people that are living there lives on affiliate marketing and crypto currency mining and they are really making it the only thing with affiliate marketing is that you need to be consistent and exercise percent because it takes some time to start making enough money on affiliate marketing

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If I choose to engage in affiliate marketing, I would like to do it with the most trusted website that a lot of people are using because with these websites am saying there is no cheating at all and everything you have work for will be paid you with immediate effect ,well maybe there are a lot of website out there which claim to be an affiliate website but they are not honest with people that are leading traffic to the website, what I can say is that if I am engaging in Affiliate marketing most of the website I will engage on will always pay without any attempts to cheat you... You should do proper research to confirm the legitimate of a website before engaging