Do Children Need Insurance?

Olivia Jenny

Do Children Need Insurance?

Because children are prone to diseases and accidents, it is our obligation as parents to provide them with the best healthcare possible. We should give them the right care and protect them. With the right health insurance policy, we will have peace of mind knowing that they are well-protected and they are able to function well like other healthy kids.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One sales pitch of an insurance agent that I know said that you get insurance for the people you love. That means if you love your child then it is good to get an insurance for him. Actually insurance is universal especially the life insurance because we really do not know what the future will bring. At least the insurance can be a fallback for a great misfortune.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Children our children insurance is noteworthy, be it life health insurance, travelling insurance, and otherwise. All is insurance as long as we put into our budget a d implement asap to avoid any lingering in the future. When we have money is just better we have all this insurances keep in one place and accomplish them all, since no one knows what the future holds.

funmi

Verified member
It is very good to give your children insurance. I do not pray for some thing bad to happen but if you as a parent can afford it, your children really need insurance. If there is any bad occurrence, your children will have something good to fall to. Their education will be taken care of by the insurance company.

Good luck

Verified member
Children need insurance in so many ways.Children need insurance in their education system and health.This insurance company will take care of their education when anything happens to their parents or if their parents are out of job and no more income.It also help their health.If a child fall sick and needs surgery. The insurance company can take care of the situation.Children insurance is very essential.

A K Rao

Children they need insurance in my opinion as they also require the medical care. In fact they require more of insurance than adults as now a days because od advent of modern diagnostic technologies the ailments in the children are caught very early like diabetes and many pediatric ailments. Some times these ailments become so expensive that without the insurance it is impossible to treat such cases. Since children are tend to do lot of mischief they are always have the risk of getting an accidental injury which may be simple to the life threatening. So in my opinion the insurance is a must for the children.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
First of all, insurance is meant for everyone as long as one could afford it. So as for children, of course, they need it. If you have kids and you want to get it for them, it is a very good idea, there are different types for children and they could be helpful to parents

Nite

Valued Contributor
Most parents buy insurance for their children assuming it to be a great investment for future goals. Besides, health insurance is a must for children, so that they receive the preventive health services they need, and can be covered for care if they by chance become sick or injured in the future.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah children need insurance too , I think under health insurance there is a particular option available for the person to insure his child against any form of health risk that might want to happen , so children needs insurance too either at any age as it is part of the most important thing that needs to be considered

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like I commented on one of your threads. Children need insurance as more as the adult also need it. The fact is that children are prone to various health challenges which make health insurance very beneficial for them. They can also be insured on term life insurance to save some money for them.