Do I need a mentor in affiliate marketing?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Mentor is needed in all ramifications of gig. Both online or offline we need to seek advise from think-thank people when it concerns business. Those people will guide us well running affiliate marketing for brands that employed us and getting something tangible out of it when we help deliver their products to get to final consumers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no online jobs that is not self taught even the so called forex. But that doesn't rule out the position of mentors. Mentors do more than teaching, they counsel and guide and provide additional advice based on the situation one may facing while going through affiliate marketing as a means of income. It is not possible to be running online when there are physical people who can help if there is need for it.
Yes, any online business can be self-taught but I tell you and shortly that if you have a mentor you will be able to learn it faster than others. There are people who ventured into forex trading so many years ago but spend a lot of years before they could start making any reasonable amount of money but people who have mentors will definitely make money faster.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no online jobs that is not self taught even the so called forex. But that doesn't rule out the position of mentors. Mentors do more than teaching, they counsel and guide and provide additional advice based on the situation one may facing while going through affiliate marketing as a means of income. It is not possible to be running online when there are physical people who can help if there is need for it.
Yes, any online business can be self-taught but I tell you and shortly that if you have a mentor you will be able to learn it faster than others. There are people who ventured into forex trading so many years ago but spend a lot of years before they could start making any reasonable amount of money but people who have mentors will definitely make money faster.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Hello friend

Having a mentor in Affiliate marketing is very important and that does not mean without a mentor you can not succeed.
There is a saying that goes thus when you learn from someone who has experience in your field you will not make the mistakes they made and thus your chance of success is high.
The truth also is that when we start affiliate marketing getting a mentor requires money and when you don't have that money to buy courses and other things, just use the free resources you have to start when you make some more money you can buy a course like: Wealthy Affiliate and more.

Hope this helps you
Blessings.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. At the moment, I think it is better to settle for free resources that are readily available online and also on YouTube as I do not have much money to pay for mentorship or to pay for courses. I believe taking time to learn would help me a lot, than just waiting for when I would make money to pay for mentorship or buy courses.

Promisesuh

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways of making money online that I got to know of when I was searching for ways of making money online last year and it is just due to some factors that I was not able to venture into it and explore the potentials that it presents.
However, I still think that it is never too late to thread that path as I already have tons of ebooks that are talking about affiliate marketing at my disposal.
I believe that I only need to read some more and get better hints that would help my to succeed in it.

Do you think I would need to get someone who has an experience already to mentor me before I become successful in this venture like I am expecting to do?
I want to get more information first before starting something that won't end up well for me.
I would really appreciate your contributions.
What do you think?
Hello friend

Having a mentor in Affiliate marketing is very important and that does not mean without a mentor you can not succeed.
There is a saying that goes thus when you learn from someone who has experience in your field you will not make the mistakes they made and thus your chance of success is high.
The truth also is that when we start affiliate marketing getting a mentor requires money and when you don't have that money to buy courses and other things, just use the free resources you have to start when you make some more money you can buy a course like: Wealthy Affiliate and more.

Hope this helps you
Blessings.

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are definitely right. Affiliate marketing particularly needs one to have a mentor because I don't think you can really make any reasonable amount of money consistently on your own. I know of a guy who teaches affiliate marketing or you to her most of the things he says doesn't really work doesn't really work and at the end of the day he will tell you to buy his course.
You need mentor that will guide you on the steps you need to follow and make your time count on affiliate marketing. The mentor might be your close friend, your brother, or teacher etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you must hire one to teach you and you pay the person. Most of the courses we buy online is just wasting money cos they don't help us in our affiliate marketing dream.

Payus20

In everything you do in life , you always need someone to guide you through n the first time. So in affiliate marketing you will need a mentor to help you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Mentor is needed in all ramifications of gig. Both online or offline we need to seek advise from think-thank people when it concerns business. Those people will guide us well running affiliate marketing for brands that employed us and getting something tangible out of it when we help deliver their products to get to final consumers.
You are definitely right. Affiliate marketing particularly needs one to have a mentor because I don't think you can really make any reasonable amount of money consistently on your own. I know of a guy who teaches affiliate marketing or you to her most of the things he says doesn't really work doesn't really work and at the end of the day he will tell you to buy his course.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
That is true, if there is a provision for someone to help it is very important to seek their guidance instead of trying to go all by yourself. The mentor would guide the individual to ensure he does not lose when trying to make mistakes that could have been avoided through learning from experience of experts. The need for mentors can never be over emphasised.

btaliat

VIP Contributor

S

saqib0010

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways of making money online that I got to know of when I was searching for ways of making money online last year and it is just due to some factors that I was not able to venture into it and explore the potentials that it presents.
However, I still think that it is never too late to thread that path as I already have tons of ebooks that are talking about affiliate marketing at my disposal.
I believe that I only need to read some more and get better hints that would help my to succeed in it.

Do you think I would need to get someone who has an experience already to mentor me before I become successful in this venture like I am expecting to do?
I want to get more information first before starting something that won't end up well for me.
What do you think?
Hey,
I don't think you need a mentor in online business or affiliate program because it's up to you how much potential you have to gain profit especially in affiliate marketing as I started affiliate marketing I don't have experience and I learn through the Internet and youtube everything if your are interested to learn affiliate marking from home just comment below or Dm me i will give you free training program it will help me a lot and i m sure it will hep you as well .

D

Deleted member 28127

YouTube is really a home for genuine resources about earninng opportunities and points presented are usually genuine ways of making money. I agree with you that it is not really necessary for one to have a mentor in affiliate marketing. There are some materials available in PDF format that would also go a long way in helping one to get it right with affiliate marketing.
Some PDF format are for free that contains general informations but if you want to read full course you have to pay money to get full article PDF so free PDF guides just contains headline and a little description as preview of explication before purchase full course on affiliate marketing.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor

What do you think?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are people who are successful in affiliate marketing without having mentors. even though as a newbie you may need a mentor because there are a lot of things you need to learn about affiliate marketing in order to start making money online. But sometimes you may not necessarily need a mentor because there are some youtube channels that can really teach you honest ways of making money from affiliate marketing.
YouTube is really a home for genuine resources about earninng opportunities and points presented are usually genuine ways of making money. I agree with you that it is not really necessary for one to have a mentor in affiliate marketing. There are some materials available in PDF format that would also go a long way in helping one to get it right with affiliate marketing.

onlinemaster

What do you think?
Hey!!
It’s always better to have a mentor, because a mentor can guide you and can tell you exactly which niches will work.
Hey !! Osch ... I think believe mentor ..it correct ?

It depends on how fast or slow you want to go. The simple meaning of mentorship is someone who shows you what they have tried or what works, instead of you trying to spend hours figuring it out.
You can check this man out and see if he passes as a mentor. He teaches free on YouTube @ African Giants Make money online
How are you kola ? Want you think mentorship is best way to understand affiliate marketing?

To be successful and grow in every business,l think one need a mentor.A mentor is like a guidance who guide the subordinate on what and how things can be done right to get a good result.A mentorship is very essential in both offline and online business.
Hey !! I read your reply it so good... What you current work for affiliate ? Are you successful for it?

There are people who are successful in affiliate marketing without having mentors. even though as a newbie you may need a mentor because there are a lot of things you need to learn about affiliate marketing in order to start making money online. But sometimes you may not necessarily need a mentor because there are some youtube channels that can really teach you honest ways of making money from affiliate marketing.
Hey Chibson ! Are you affiliate marketer ? Are u newbie

Good luck

Verified member
To be successful and grow in every business,l think one need a mentor.A mentor is like a guidance who guide the subordinate on what and how things can be done right to get a good result.A mentorship is very essential in both offline and online business.

tglennon

I think that if you searched YouTube for tips and tricks in affiliate marketing you would have solid success. There is so much information out there for free.

Chibson

VIP Contributor

K

kola1112

It depends on how fast or slow you want to go. The simple meaning of mentorship is someone who shows you what they have tried or what works, instead of you trying to spend hours figuring it out.
You can check this man out and see if he passes as a mentor. He teaches free on YouTube @ African Giants Make money online