Earn Money Do I still need an offline business if I'm already making good money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The internet has made provision for several earninng opportunities available for us to explore and a good number of people are already utilizing them and making good amount of money without having to wait for any offline jobs.
However, some individuals still have the belief that there is still a need for one to have an offline business Even if they are alright making lots of money online.

A common reason for this kind of belief is the assertion that online businesses are not reliable and so one should have a backup plan like an offline business should Incase things go south in the future.
Would you bother to have some offline investments if you are already making enough money online?

Flow-er

It is very important that you should have many sources of income from both the offline and online venture. This is important because you will need to survive if one isn't working well . Most the online investment may fall or may disappear in no time because we have seen so many to so in the past. This is the major reason why I'm recommending that one should have many sources of income in order to stay afloat when any calamity loom. If you have this kind of attitude it will be very difficult for you to have any sort of problems financialy. I am always advocating for ways to make a good income for myself on both online and offline. The most important thing is that you should always plan out your time to work on both. And if you are not sure of having the willpower to control boat sources of business online and offline don't go into it. Basically I first establish an offline business and I ensure that it has to its ground before venturing into online investment. Now, I use the online investment to support my offline investment because the money that I make from online investment is peanuts.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The answer is yes. If you’re making good money and your business is making you happy, then keep doing what you’re doing. But if you want to grow your business and make more money, then it’s time to start thinking about how to do that offline. If you have a side hustle or are already earning from online retail or other businesses, then I would absolutely say that this is something worth considering.

You also need to think about whether you can make money from an offline business. If your site is making enough money, it might be worth starting an offline business. However, if you don't have much experience in the online world, it could be difficult to create a successful offline business. The first step is to get some experience before trying to build an offline business. The next point is that many people who do have success with offline businesses are already making good money online. So if you need a change of pace, there are other ways to make money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What @Jasz said is the real truth, I took lots of inspiration reading his/her comment. If you think you have idea you should create an offline business, but first of all gain experience with online business if you're passionate to earn online. I understand that, not everyone love earning online even offline. We have diverse set of individuals with their own preferences, to me, I love earning more online than offline. I am so addicted to making money online due to the dizziness to spend time working offline and being regulated based on time schedule. But that isn't an excuse that I wouldn't create an offline business. I'll create one in the future only if I become very successful online, I want to operate so many digital stores and other businesses before I can give an offline business a thought though.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Probably not. If you are already making good money online, you do not need an offline business. Online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs because you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss. Furthermore, you can have flexible working hours. So, if the money you are making online is enough for you, then there is no need for an offline job.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Thanks @sincerem. I'm so glad you took your precious time reading some of my posts and still got inspired. I'm really motivated to improve and I hope I don't stop making sense to my readers. Just like you said, "we have diverse set of individuals with their preferences" So whichever you go for the first time, it's fine. If you are already making way online, it can also set a path for your offline business. Whichever you are starting first, it won't be any easy, but if you become a pro in either of the two, there is a high tendency you will be successful in the other.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks @sincerem. I'm so glad you took your precious time reading some of my posts and still got inspired. I'm really motivated to improve and I hope I don't stop making sense to my readers. Just like you said, "we have diverse set of individuals with their preferences" So whichever you go for the first time, it's fine. If you are already making way online, it can also set a path for your offline business. Whichever you are starting first, it won't be any easy, but if you become a pro in either of the two, there is a high tendency you will be successful in the other.
I was so inspired after reading your previous comment no doubt, only few users here I really enjoy reading their posts and yours is one of them. I followed you recently here on trendri to keep up to date of your juicy posts around business and other niches.

Bank to topic:
I don't own an offline business at the moment, I'm building up my online business gradually, I have three ongoing projects at the moment, if they become successful over time I'll establish an offline businesses through my earnings from them. I love to own offline businesses, so, I will be certain of funds over time and not go into dryness due to one of my business closing down. I just want to keep steady streams of income and that's everyone's dream.