Do men also heal?

E

eldavis

Okay I brought this topic here because of a conversation I just had with a close friend. He made a statement that I don't really agree with.
He said when there is a heartbreak from a relationship, the women usually heal after some time but men don't. He said most times we men tend to live with the pain without even knowing. Personally I feel this is not true since we are both humans be it male or female. If men don't heal from these heart breaks, then I believe it would be hard for most men to live out there life, what do you think about this?

D

Deleted member 28127

The relationship between men and women is based on two things: First is privacy and second is respect. What is coming these days is the woman is speaking relationship details with her husband to his family or the men sometimes, the interfere from her mother in their private life can increase the problem, because it can be a little dispute between them about something not meaningfully at all and this let marriage relationship go to divorce. However, if they resolve their relationship without parents interfering then they may avoid many problems and then they avoid divorce and disturb their children's live.

E

eldavis

The relationship between men and women is based on two things: First is privacy and second is respect. What is coming these days is the woman is speaking relationship details with her husband to his family or the men sometimes, the interfere from her mother in their private life can increase the problem, because it can be a little dispute between them about something not meaningfully at all and this let marriage relationship go to divorce. However, if they resolve their relationship without parents interfering then they may avoid many problems and then they avoid divorce and disturb their children's live.
You have a point there but not all persons have the maturity to actually keep things within themselves, they would always want to tell others just to find does who would be on their side or justify their actions.