Do not fear losses when investing!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
One of the things that have been discouraging people from investment is that they are afraid that the investment could be a scam and they can even lose their money,there is no need to be afraid of any investment you are believing on because investment is one of thing you can do to save yourself from poverty in the future.
Most people who fear because of the reasons that you mentioned in your post do so because they have not been able to do a critical research to understand what is expected. If you feel something is a scam for instance, you then should start asking and reading reviews

Your last Statement is very true as people who fear investing don't make much money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I will definitely see that it is right that you cannot fear losses is in a business in order to move forward but then you should also take your losses into consideration. This would allow you to be able to plan effectively and to also avoid making the same mistakes that you have made in the past.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think if we fear that we may lose money then there is no way we are going to succeed because it will stop us from investing in any business.
The fact is that all fate are not the same. That Mr A failed why trying to do the business you have in mind doesn't necessarily mean that you are going to fail as well.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If you are panicked, it shows you are not ready for business. Truth be told, fear is inherent in any human being and it is normal to be afraid of unforseen circumstances. But investing means still being optimistic even where there are many things that can serve as hindrances and obstacles. While investing make sure you look at he brighter side more than the gloomy side.
But sometimes fear also caution us not to make a fatal error. Minimal fear is good but perhaps much of it, is dangerous. When it comes to investment, research is the major work. We have to make enough research about what sites or business we are investing in. If not, fear or no fear, we could lose our money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is very important for people to make a lot of research and make sure that whatever they are investing on has high probability of giving them a very good return on the long run. Being afraid that the money you invested will not make you a very good return is not actually what will make it successful but you conducting a very good research about the kind of business you want to venture into is crucial.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Some investments are risky investments. Some investments are safe investments. Choose the investment type depending on your risk tolerance level. If you are a high-risk taker, you can make high-risk investment. If you are afraid of risks choose secured investments like buying government bonds, fixed deposit bank account etc.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Yeah so how can I develop myself ....cause these days people don't want you to know how to do something they want you to always ask them about it...
The surest way is through reading and also making use of YouTube to watch a lot of tutorial videos about crypto currency trading and the concept of understanding the fundamental techniques involved and how to trade and make profits easily.
If you have money, you can start looking for a mentor that would teach you everything you need to know.

Destinyfejiro

That is actually the rule of the market generally. Only someone who does not understand what is happening would use his earninngs to spend on an investment that may crumble and leave then wretched In the long run.

What you did in the crypto trade was complete gambling, and you have to develop your self to learn more so you don't lose money anyhow.
Yeah so how can I develop myself ....cause these days people don't want you to know how to do something they want you to always ask them about it...

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I think it's better you invest what you know you can afford to lose.... concerning crypto currency trading most people including me don't really understand how it works...most times I just press whatever I see ....there was a time I traded I use 10usdt to get over 30usdt .... unfortunately I lost all in trading again
That is actually the rule of the market generally. Only someone who does not understand what is happening would use his earninngs to spend on an investment that may crumble and leave then wretched In the long run.

What you did in the crypto trade was complete gambling, and you have to develop your self to learn more so you don't lose money anyhow.

Destinyfejiro

So many people do not want to go the investment way because they are afraid of losing their money, so they would rather seek some safe way of getting rich like getting a good job, or working at multiple places.
This fear of losing out is usually not helpful as it deprives us from what we truly want for ourselves (financial freedom).
The fear of losing makes it difficult for us to learn the lessons that failure come with and apply these lessons in other aspects of our lives.

If you are really scared of losing, learn tips that are available to make sure you do not lose much. For instance, there is the stop loss feature Available on crypto currencies trading and stocks too. Learn them and use them, this is better than staying without investing in anything at all.
Rich people are confident about making profits and this helps them to always win.

What do you think?
I think it's better you invest what you know you can afford to lose.... concerning crypto currency trading most people including me don't really understand how it works...most times I just press whatever I see ....there was a time I traded I use 10usdt to get over 30usdt .... unfortunately I lost all in trading again

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Losses is inevitable in a business but it's always good to fear losses when investing. The fear will help you trade with caution and that's healthy for your business. Fear index in any investment is closely related to risk management, which is very important in businesses. I am very sure that I can't invest in binary option because of the fear I have for the investment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most people who fear because of the reasons that you mentioned in your post do so because they have not been able to do a critical research to understand what is expected. If you feel something is a scam for instance, you then should start asking and reading reviews

Your last Statement is very true as people who fear investing don't make much money.
It was some time ago when I have been encouraging people to invest in cheap and potential cryptocurrency for long term that they will able to attend a financial freedom in the next few years from now,they believe that it is a scam and now I do not encourage anyone in any online business again because some of them do not believe it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
So many people do not want to go the investment way because they are afraid of losing their money, so they would rather seek some safe way of getting rich like getting a good job, or working at multiple places.
This fear of losing out is usually not helpful as it deprives us from what we truly want for ourselves (financial freedom).
The fear of losing makes it difficult for us to learn the lessons that failure come with and apply these lessons in other aspects of our lives.

If you are really scared of losing, learn tips that are available to make sure you do not lose much. For instance, there is the stop loss feature Available on crypto currencies trading and stocks too. Learn them and use them, this is better than staying without investing in anything at all.
Rich people are confident about making profits and this helps them to always win.

What do you think?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of the things that have been discouraging people from investment is that they are afraid that the investment could be a scam and they can even lose their money,there is no need to be afraid of any investment you are believing on because investment is one of thing you can do to save yourself from poverty in the future.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is not to brag when I say I have big money in the bank. The purpose of my savings is to buy an urban lot or a rural land. But my money is not sufficient for now so I keep it in the bank. I do not want to put my money at risk by investing especially with crypto. It is a gamble.
I understand your plight. It would be real gambling for you to think about investing your hard earned money in something like Crypto Currency which you obviously ain't well knowledgeable about it and how be at to trade. It is best to work towards your goal than to venture into something you are ignorant about.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Read this somewhere that what you know is your greatest wealth and what you do not know is your greatest risk. This is very true as no one ever got rich by mistake and so no one can grow rich through something they know nothing about. The relevance of knowledge can never be over emphasised at all as we need it to develop ourselves in business and investing.
You're simply ecstatic with your comments dear. What one knows is what will guide him or her to be successful. While, what he or she doesn't know its simply a risk when they try to venture into it without experience. Knowledge is wealth, without it everything its just futile, we can't achieve business success.

Cinderella

There is nothing we can achieve without taking risk. It is part of our lives whether we like it or not. But we can minimize the risks involve so as to ensure that we gain more than lose in a certain venture. The first thing to do is to make a thorough study of the investment program we want to engage with.

As of now, I started another investment program with a government owned corporation and I think this is a good program with less risk involve.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think that it is truly best to gain courage and embrace investment. Earning passive income is one of the best ways to generate wealth while not doing too much. But sometimes fearning losses is good, it prevents you from investing in scams like hyips. But when you have good knowledge and skill to invest in legit methods, drop the fear and invest.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not to brag when I say I have big money in the bank. The purpose of my savings is to buy an urban lot or a rural land. But my money is not sufficient for now so I keep it in the bank. I do not want to put my money at risk by investing especially with crypto. It is a gamble.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
That's what truly marvel me, some doesn't want to work but they want to earn money online. Their must be level of understanding, knowledge that is needed to take it high. Without those necessary skills, information, won't be possible to take into trading or any other crypto investment scheme, you just have to learn and put in practice what its been taught to you in order to be successful investing.
Read this somewhere that what you know is your greatest wealth and what you do not know is your greatest risk. This is very true as no one ever got rich by mistake and so no one can grow rich through something they know nothing about. The relevance of knowledge can never be over emphasised at all as we need it to develop ourselves in business and investing.