DO NOT TRADE EVERY DAY OF EVERY YEAR

theolove2021

bzn8h2Mk5H9ZQdbT806MUwj4Vp5ZoOGAiHGrQ-C4Ta-tU2FEhtggcp5OLfNv61Xk-0fE_sXhQzAV_FvNJFY__jvGlClhoA7fH2jktcDJ2WOQotLsCRpniw86xnu4jNKDyfA5WW3a

Do not trade every day of every year; especially if you are a beginner trader, you think that the more you trade, the best results you get, this is not true.

You don't need to trade every day, trading is not a day job; trading is a business, and only one trade a week can make you a living. Successful traders don't trade every day, they only trade when there is a high probability setup.

If you are a beginner trader or advanced trader, and you are still looking for the right trading method that can help you make money in the market. I highly recommend you to go for proper education and training.

Talk to you soon
Theophilus S. Adewumi

Robson Dey

Greed is one of the main causes of why people face losses. If you want to start then you shouldn't be greed. You have to always think about the future market situation. A proper plan can make you earn good profits easily. A reliable broker is also important for earning profits. My broker Forex4you is very reliable. They are very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, prop firms think other wise, those killers trade everyday and make money everyday, I don't understand your post correctly but I think market provides opportunities to make money everyday depending on which timeframe you're looking at and how good you're in taking the profits.

You can basically trade everyday and make money depending on your skillset, I use to think like you before but after reading One Good Trade By Mike Bella I relearned, the guy operate a trading desk and he has boys that comes in everyday and make money consistently, and that's how it is for most prop firms

FXOchartist

Verified member
Rationally, for beginners, it is better to have a clear trading schedule, even though the market runs 5 days a week, traders can choose specific times for trading on several days of the week, for example, Tuesday and Thursday. This aims to reduce psychological pressure during trading. Maybe this method does not apply to all traders, but according to my experience trading using the FXOpen UK platform, trading is very different every day and has a certain trading schedule. The results are much more effective when trading on a schedule.