Earn Money Do people around you believe it's possible to make money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I got to know about online earninng opportunities just less than a year ago after I embarked on a mission to find ways I would sustain myself without having to rely on others, this was because I was in a broke situation then and I was Will to work.
This desire to learn about online earninng opportunities helped me as I got to know anything forum posting websites that have been paying me ever since then.

There is something I have observed within this period, people I know in real life do not believe me whenever I tell them that there are ways they Could earn money online. They believe anything online is a scam.
This has made me to keep everything to myself and I only look for referrals online whenever I want to, because people are know do not want to believe me.

How about you, do people you know doubt you whenever you tell them about the prospects of online earnings?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of the time, it is nothing but pure laziness. So many people really need money, but they are not ready to put in the effort required to achieve it and this makes everything not to work for them. Some of them are already used to get rich quick schemes that tend to abound in our society today and it is better to just let them be instead of wasting one's time.
Its simply better that way as you said, let them be since they aren't ready to work and earn something out of their time online. They want yo keep marauding in vaingloriousness. I don't know why we Nigerians like scam project more than the legit project. They just want to share project that failed them and not the one which is rewarding them.

Thiagosgds

I got to know about online earninng opportunities just less than a year ago after I embarked on a mission to find ways I would sustain myself without having to rely on others, this was because I was in a broke situation then and I was Will to work.
This desire to learn about online earninng opportunities helped me as I got to know anything forum posting websites that have been paying me ever since then.

There is something I have observed within this period, people I know in real life do not believe me whenever I tell them that there are ways they Could earn money online. They believe anything online is a scam.
This has made me to keep everything to myself and I only look for referrals online whenever I want to, because people are know do not want to believe me.

How about you, do people you know doubt you whenever you tell them about the prospects of online earnings?
Well folks I'm earning some nice money with a very good site I'll leave the

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The vast majority of people around don't really believe it's possible to make money online alone.
This is mostly out of ignorance as most of them do not have any credible reason apart from laziness and lack of interest generally. Some times, one need to read a lot of contents before really understanding how to make money online, I believe this is a common reason why some people feel they cannot spend time to read and get it right as it is expected of them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will be living in the past if one doesn't believe in making money online. Internet otherwise dubbed online has provided many strategies and platforms for people to make money. However, money cannot be easily made off online without some knowledge of skills or information at least.skills will allow you to make cool money online while information will let you know and expose now money are made or can be made online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It will be living in the past if one doesn't believe in making money online. Internet otherwise dubbed online has provided many strategies and platforms for people to make money. However, money cannot be easily made off online without some knowledge of skills or information at least.skills will allow you to make cool money online while information will let you know and expose now money are made or can be made online.
Acquiring these skills take time and dedication and this makes so many lazy people to quit and you get to see them saying online businesses are risky and so many other excuses which are Borne out of pure laziness.
Getting general knowledge about online earninng opportunities is not enough, but one should try to get a niche and master it.

Overcomer

Banned
Due to the way things are going on Nowadays, alot of people doesn't believe in earning money online I can say 70% doesn't believe. The reason is because everybody believes that any thing online is scam.

Richee84

So many of my friends don't believe in online business because so many of those online business are actually fake. It is not that easy to convince them to join online business and start making money cause after telling them the next question they will ask you is the prove of your payment from that site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even if i earn up to $20 a day from tasks that can be earned easily online my siblings can never follow me to earn, i just don't know if its laziness or dizziness to earn from online gig. Even when you're cashing out and showing them proof, they're just doubting your own earnings. It's too weird that people still doubt when you've shown them proof, they at times say its manipulated, that's why i just move on and never to try and convince anyone.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Even if i earn up to $20 a day from tasks that can be earned easily online my siblings can never follow me to earn, i just don't know if its laziness or dizziness to earn from online gig. Even when you're cashing out and showing them proof, they're just doubting your own earnings. It's too weird that people still doubt when you've shown them proof, they at times say its manipulated, that's why i just move on and never to try and convince anyone.
Most of the time, it is nothing but pure laziness. So many people really need money, but they are not ready to put in the effort required to achieve it and this makes everything not to work for them. Some of them are already used to get rich quick schemes that tend to abound in our society today and it is better to just let them be instead of wasting one's time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Its simply better that way as you said, let them be since they aren't ready to work and earn something out of their time online. They want yo keep marauding in vaingloriousness. I don't know why we Nigerians like scam project more than the legit project. They just want to share project that failed them and not the one which is rewarding them.
I have Friends who have fallen for difficult high yield investment websites that crashed and did not pay, but it may interest you to know that they still have not learned their lessons and would still try any new one since they believe that their being early birds on the website would enable them to make some money before the site crashes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have Friends who have fallen for difficult high yield investment websites that crashed and did not pay, but it may interest you to know that they still have not learned their lessons and would still try any new one since they believe that their being early birds on the website would enable them to make some money before the site crashes.
That's foolishness when you ask me. I just don't know why people from our country choose illegal activities than legal. For then to write some couple of messages and earn money isn't on their a agenda. What is running through their mind is how to make quick money that's why they keep falling too.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This get rich quick mentality has gotten to so many youths and it has not helped them at all, since it played a very big role in making them lose their Sense of creativity that would have enable them to come up with something tangible that would benefit them and the society at large.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
the people around me think i am crazy for just trying but what they do not realize is that i already started making money online
That is usually the case when you are starting, but with time and as they get to see you making money and showing them the proofs, they won't have any thing to do than to believe you. Some of them are already making money offline, so you won't blame them when they do not believe online earninngs.

arunima25

Verified member
I have met people who are totally opposites. When I say that I earn a bit by writings and I also have a blog, some see it as fancy and assume that I earn a fortune there. And there are others who feel that I am just wasting my time online. Well, I have a good offline job and so they feel that I am doing it on top for fun. It's hard for them to believe that I can make money while having fun. The real picture is only clear to those who have a personal experience doing so.

funmi

Verified member
Absolutely not. Many people did not believe at all. In fact, it took me months for me to believe making money online works. So am not surprise for others who are doing the same thing I did then. I tried a and tried to convince many of my friends but they are waiting for my testimony before trying it out. So I told them to wait patiently for me.

Joy101

Many people don't trust online earning business because them think that is a scam, that is why some don't like working on it some even think that is westing of time why working online, them don't really believe online earning, I have try many time to explain to them about online earning business and there are not interested.

Finger Geek

Verified member

Some believe that making money online is real and some never believed. They do says it is only the scammers that make money online. Even from those that believes that making money online is real, can still not try to make money online. They are lazy to do tasks and make money.

Cinderella

They believe when I say that I can earn online, but they don't dare trying this kind of activity because of several factors. First is lack of knowledge and second, this is not their interest. I understand them because it is really difficult to find a good online work that can sustain our daily subsistence. For me, I am only working online during my free time and I am happy learning new things even if I don't earn big.