Do People Make Huge Money From Yougov Surveys?

Bisolami

Verified member
I have a lot of people whose main source of income is by answering surveys. Though, there are many surveys platforms like bootable, cpx research, Yougov, and many more. About Yougov, I have heard that people made a lot of money from this particular survey platform.
And from my findings, I realized that there is a way to answer surveys on this particular platform so that you would not get blocked and you would not lose your point.
I'm yet to make more inquiries but I don't know if there is anyone here that can tell me how it works because I'm very much willing to join.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know if people have been able to earn something reasonable with survey , for me I do not see any future with such because the earning rates and my location will not be able to give me anything reasonable. That is why I have chosen to abandon it and concentrate in other ways of making money.

There are various ways of making money online for me , such as forex trading and posting of content like I am doing here on other platform. For now I will concentrate on posting of contents to raise the required money needed to engage fully in my forex business . I am still trying to learn about forex , probably that will help me make more money in the future when I am able to predict the market on my own. It's not really easy but everything is quite possible to achieve.

M

Manris

As far as I know YouGov is legal and quite a popular survey site especially in the UK. Unfortunately, many countries do not support this site, which prevents you from joining. Surveys generally take 10-15 minutes and fees vary from $3 to $50 depending on your country of residence and region.