Do real online jobs and get paid

Have you heard of mturk?
Mturk is an online job site which is owned by Amazon. However, at the time this thread was posted, only Americans and Indians are allowed to work on mturk.
How does MTURK work?
Mturk is divided into two; employer and employee. The employers are those who create the job or task on the site , while the employees are those that actually complete the online jobs on mturk site. So when en registering, you will register as an employee. Then, complete any online work that you feel you can complete within the limited time. They pay in dollars however, when you start initially, you won't be receiving very high pays but as time goes on, the pay increases and your level grows too. So when you start,first of all look out for how to quickly increase your level so that you can start receiving high pays.

Is mturk available world wide or just the USA and maybe other tier1 selected countries,I have always wished to get such jobs but I have really not found the site like that to work on and get paid for the reviews.
Only hoping that the works you do on the site is just straight forward jobs of either typing and clicking and dies not redirect you to unecessary ads that will just deplete the data bundles without even getting conversions or rewards from them or it,

Mturk is not available worldwide. It's mostly for the United States of America residents. Even when you are registering on the site, at some point, you will be required to provide your state security number (SSN) and you can only have this I'd you are an American resident.
However, we people who love outside the USA do buy already created accounts, then use a very strong VPN to connect while using the site.
But note that, if your VPN leaks, your account will be blocked permanently.

Yes you are right, though our educational system has added more Injuries to this case. Even some students that are really trying to get some good grades feel disappointed on the long run, it's only the strong ones that survive to the very end. Have you ever wondered why Nigerian students abroad perform very excellent? It is because the system is working and it's transparent.
However,as I posted earlier, no matter what you find yourself doing, do it well. Show interest, do it very well and the reward will be yours.

Anyone wants to have a FREE GIVEAWAY FULL COURSE on how to :

Learn How to Generate 1000s in commissions online by promoting other people's high converting products. This is one of the EASIEST ways to make money online!!​

Let me know who;s interested and i will give FULL ACCESS OF THE COURSE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!!

Mturk is a nice site that I have had very good reviews about them over time , the fact that only Indians and Americans can work to earn freely discouraged me . I am not a fan of VPN because I believe it can be cracked anytime and the work done might be equal to zero. It will be nice and cool if Amazon can expand the coverage to other countries after all the patronage Amazon gets is across the globe. I wish guys will be sharing their payment proof of what they have earned from the site.

I am glad that this site works in India. Probably, many people would have been working from my country. You very well explained about it's working but can you explain a bit more about the task availability and what tasks to perform here. As this site is owned by Amazon, is it something related to marketing? I would like to know about that.

If it's related to task solving and earning for that, then it's great. Payment method is also the thing that needs to be taken in account. Waiting for your reply. Although, I understand you would have not used it but any more information that you would like to share to have a more transparency.

You can get paid through Payoneer
I am glad that this site works in India. Probably, many people would have been working from my country. You very well explained about it's working but can you explain a bit more about the task availability and what tasks to perform here. As this site is owned by Amazon, is it something related to marketing? I would like to know about that.

If it's related to task solving and earning for that, then it's great. Payment method is also the thing that needs to be taken in account. Waiting for your reply. Although, I understand you would have not used it but any more information that you would like to share to have a more transparency.