Do this, and avoid price of item going up affect you

D

Deleted member 13140

Have you ever observed that the items you buy at the grocery and hardware stores every week go up in price by a few cents between shopping trips? By a long shot... They're just increasing a bit each hour, day, week or month, but they're getting there.
A small hiccup in the global market, such as the price of gasoline in relation to world affairs, is all it takes for the price to rise dramatically.

Example: Yesterday I went to buy a yoghurt, the price was at 900. The same day, Just in the evening, I went back, The same lady, Unbelievably told me it's 1000, I was shocked to bits

There is a way to keep these price increases from having such a significant impact on our personal finances, and that is to buy stuffs in bulk, yes this can save you a lot of headache, and find the best possible prices for the items we use and will continue to use on a daily basis... items that will keep just as well on the shelves in our homes as they do in the grocery store or hardware store.

Just buying in bulk can save you not only the money but the stress, of going to the market every day.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I quite agree with you on your ideas of how to increase ones financial prudence, yes it is quite obvious that when you buy in bulk or in a large quantity you end up Saving alot of money as compared to buying in smaller units. The only challenge I see with this is that somany people actually wish they could pay as much as they desire but the economic situation is not making it easy for them. Consider a situation where worker works for 30days and don't get paid and has to depend on debts it most certain such persons can't buy in bulk.