Do this before you post something in your blogs

Mertayasa

In the process of writing, there are at least 3 processes that must be passed by a writer. The first process is of course writing preparation in the form of data collection and concept generation, then the writing process itself and the last is the editing and finalization process.

Each stage of this writing process certainly has its own challenges and duration. However, as far as I know, it is the editing and finalization stages that usually take the longest. This is because at this stage we at least have to pass the stage of precipitating the writing, reading and re-examining it, maybe even repeating from the beginning what we have written.

Well, for this time I want to share a little about the process of editing and finalizing my writing on the blog. When going to post an article on a blog, usually I will do some checking before clicking the publish button on the blog.

Things to do before posting on the blog:
1.Check and Reread Posts
2.Create an Attractive Title
3. Checking Post URL URL
4.Fill in Search Description
5.Adding Supporting Images​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The listed items you have here are the basic things that a good blogger should follow before posting a content. People like well written and edited content and as such a blogger should do all to make sure that people enjoy the content to make a repeat. Adding images also helps