Do you already have a life plan?

chelley17

Many of us wanted to have life insurance and a health insurance, but do you think to have a life plan is also important?
When I was 28 years old I finished paying my Memorial Plan with Manila Memorial and now I am staring to pay my Life Plan with St. Peter. How about you?

vin.averia

Yes I have an investment/insurance plan. It is with AXA. My plan is the cheapest. I suggest as early as you can, apply for an variable life insurance plan while you still can and while you are earning. The older you get, the higher the premium.

waad32

Sad to say, I only pay for my health insurance. I wanted to have have a life plan but I guess it's still not my priority as of now. And one more thing, I have less knowledge about life plans. I have to have more research about this.

m_cel

Sad to say, I only pay for my health insurance. I wanted to have have a life plan but I guess it's still not my priority as of now. And one more thing, I have less knowledge about life plans. I have to have more research about this.

Life insurance with investments is much way better than health insurance. Life insurance with investments almost covered everything. It's very important to have a life insurance because we couldn't tell what would happen next so it's important that we're prepared. I've heard Pru life uk has affordable premium for as low P1,500 per month. If you're interested, I could find someone to help you explain further about life insurance with investments. Your money will accumulate overtime because some portion of your money will be invested to equity funds.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah i have its important to have a life plan , so that you would be able to acheive your goal since you already have aims to make your future bright ,so having a life plan is very necessary ,it gives you confidence that you are actually doing the right thing

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm yet to carry out mine but it is one thing in my bucket list to do. I will do life insurance policy if I can't do any now because of finance but life insurance is for sure since I have dependants that I will want to shield from negative issues of life

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To be honest I do not have a life insurance plan yet. It is not as if I don’t want to, but probably not in this country because it seems everyone here care more about making money or rather say extorting money from you rather than rendering the services they are suppose to