Do you believe bitcoin will get to one million dollar in the next ten years?

ritajane21

Nothing is impossible, but I personally believe that this amount is huge. Not in 10 years but it takes time to for this. There must be knowledge about bitcoin, that how to trade, how to invest and what is the perfect time to sell and bitcoin. Let's join bitcoin meetings and get relevant information.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think the crashing of bitcoin can repeat. This has happened multiple times. In 2013 bitcoin fell down to $400 after reaching $1100 (thanks to China's crackdown in bitcoin mining). This time also bitcoin has been falling due to China's ban and China's crackdown on mining. I believe the price will continue to fluctuate.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will continue to exist I am very optimistic that one bitcoin been equivalent to $1000000 is achievable because the level of progress in cryptocurrency integration or adoption is on the high side and it is likely that if more people hold it the possibility of it crashing like the recent one may not occur again because the support level will be higher.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if it will reach the one million dollar price rate. However, it will certainly rise unless world government start banning it just like they are doing it right now. Bitcoin will definitely rise if more governments start accepting it and unban it. It will rise further if governments start allowing mining activities in countries and support miners.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
if the price of bitcoins cryptocurrency move the way it is i think it is possible that the price might even get to 1 million US Dollars within three to five years,but we cannot predict how the volatile and crypto market will be in few years time that is why we can not give an accurate answer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has a limited supply. Once all bitcoins are mined there will be no more bitcoin and the price will go very high, beyond our imagination. I cannot predict the price for the next 10 or even 20 years but I believe bitcoin is valuable asset and it will continue to rise beyond oout expectations and imaginations.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everything in the cryptocurrency space is is completely unpredictable and as a result of this there is a possibility that the price of bitcoins may not reach that amount within 10 years but there is high possibility of that it will happen,well we cannot give an accurate prediction of how cryptocurrency will be in few years time.
Yes, we only give our take, at times it happens, and at times it doesn't. The market is highly unpredictable just as you know too. Why i said that the $1 million mark for BTC won't be achieved in the next 10 years even in the next 20 years is because, their is fluctuations, and the market will surely go bearish after bullish run. So the bear market will surely slow things down.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everything in the cryptocurrency space is is completely unpredictable and as a result of this there is a possibility that the price of bitcoins may not reach that amount within 10 years but there is high possibility of that it will happen,well we cannot give an accurate prediction of how cryptocurrency will be in few years time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The amount is too big for such a target. I don't want to be an idealist. Looking at the situation on the ground, most investors on cryptocurrencies will even love it if bitcoin comes to its normal price before the bearish rather than setting unimaginable and unrealistic target. To get to that limit wont take less than 20 years
Hmm, that's not realistic in the next 10 years even in the next 20 years. Such amount is beyond human imagination. It will take more heavy investment and adoption to bear half of it in the next 20 years. Its been 12 years since BTC inception since 2009. It came to more prominent level during ending of 2020 when it got to $25,000.

Sammyesx

Personally, I belive that based on Bitcoin’s overall price history and trajectory, that there is a significant likelihood that Bitcoin will be worth over $1 million within the next ten years.

To reach $1 million, Bitcoin would need to approximately 30x its current price of approximately $33,500.

So, when was the last time Bitcoin went up 30x in price from where it is, today?

Well, back in April 2017, just 5 years ago, it rebounded to over $1,100 - roughly 1/30th of today’s price.

And so, is it realistic to think that Bitcoin could 30x its price in the next 10 years, to reach $1 million?

Well, if it does, that means it would be performing at roughly half the rate it did between 2017 and 2021, over a period of just 61 months.

And, worth noting, Bitcoin’s ATH (All Time High) is almost double today’s price. Bitcoin reached $64,863 on April 21, 2021.

Market ups and downs happen, but Bitcoin’s trajectory has been steadily upward, over the long term.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The amount is too big for such a target. I don't want to be an idealist. Looking at the situation on the ground, most investors on cryptocurrencies will even love it if bitcoin comes to its normal price before the bearish rather than setting unimaginable and unrealistic target. To get to that limit wont take less than 20 years

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes it can happen. We have seen the previous trend of bitcoin , it just started with few cents , the to a dollar , a hundred , thousand and now in 30 thousand dollar. It has also touched $60k this year and now down to half almost. But in bext 10 years , looking at this trend , it is likely to reach 1 million dollars
Let's frank to ourselves here, it is not possible for BTC to rise to $1,000,000 in the next 10 years. For it to record such, we should know that high profile investors all round the world will come in to invest heavily around the coin, from now till then. It will continuously see the bullish run than the bearish run in the crypto market.

Putta Vince

Yes it can happen. We have seen the previous trend of bitcoin , it just started with few cents , the to a dollar , a hundred , thousand and now in 30 thousand dollar. It has also touched $60k this year and now down to half almost. But in bext 10 years , looking at this trend , it is likely to reach 1 million dollars

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right with your computation but you have to take note that in the past the crypto is like the domain of Bitcoin. Now there are more than 2,000 crypto types that people can choose from. And with the present situation of the crypto on the ban I don't think the shooting up of the Bitcoin price is good to estimate for now.
Laughs, that is mere fantasy at the moment, considering what's going around BTC and other crypto coins. They're in the steady downtrend, i don't fancy BTC to get to even $200,000 in the next twenty (20) years with fluctuations going up and down around it. Unless the market won't be affected by bear market it will be bull market all through before such price becomes realistic in the next 10 years.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You are right with your computation but you have to take note that in the past the crypto is like the domain of Bitcoin. Now there are more than 2,000 crypto types that people can choose from. And with the present situation of the crypto on the ban I don't think the shooting up of the Bitcoin price is good to estimate for now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC is still $36,000 at the moment, it requires $964,000 more to reach the $1,000,000 you suggested. To me, I'll say its impossible, considering the bear market that surrounds the crypto market. Its been 12 years that BTC, came into existence, and till now its struggling around $36,000. Only last year and this year saw it making a very high resurgent to the top, when it was around $11,000 by this month last year.