Do you encourage your friends to make money online?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Whenever I learn something I feel it my responsibility to teach it to others and if I know about something I will inform others too.

Whenever I started making money online I was very happy about it because my dreams were coming into reality so I decided to share my happiness with my friends and family and also invited them to start working online and use their skills in a good way.

Do you invite your friends and family to start working online?

Prayzident

Yes i do encourage them just that some persons due complain of not cashingout in all the online business that they are doing.It is ridiculous just that some of them do not do the right online business,they always come across scamdemic ones who scam them and the liver will not be there any more

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Whenever I learn something I feel it my responsibility to teach it to others and if I know about something I will inform others too.

Whenever I started making money online I was very happy about it because my dreams were coming into reality so I decided to share my happiness with my friends and family and also invited them to start working online and use their skills in a good way.

Do you invite your friends and family to start working online?
It is wonderful to share your knowledge with others, especially with your family and friends. I am very happy to invite and encourage my family and friends to start working online. Of course, first of all, I have to make sure that the specific site is legit and it is worth working on it before recommending it to my family and friends.

freelancermaria

Yes, I encourage my family and friends to pursue careers in this field. Even strangers. However, before I do so, I make certain that the website is legitimate. I never recommend something I haven't tried myself. I don't want them to waste their time because time is a luxury. In addition, I advise them to read reviews before joining any website or downloading any app on their smartphone.