Do You Feel Maintaing The Same Profile Picture Or Avatar Plays A Major Role On different Sites?

A K Rao

How often do you change your name or profile picture on different sites? I often would like to maintain the same profile picture, on different earning sites along with my name.

But if sometimes when the sites don’t want to accept the picture I may try for the new one.

This may happen as I have got a GIF picture of a walking horse which may or may not be compatible with every site.

In my opinion maintaining a single profile picture helps the other members to identify us easily on a new site and we are likely to get more interaction because of this.

In fact I am now writing for more than 14 or 15 years and I have got many old friends who recognize me with the help of either my name or my profile picture and I am happy that these friends of mine readily recognize me and the introduction part is avoided because of this.

How about you, do you like to maintain same profile picture on different sites with the same name?