Do You Give Up Easily On The Way You Make Money?

Sikapa

Verified member
Let's share the bitter truth here, there are some people who will never get what I'm trying to talk about here in this post but may people will understand my post clear. Making money is not easy at all either by offline or online is still not easy and some many people are out there hustling for money while they get scanty of it.

Some people were born rich without a doubt and these people were so lucky to be born into a rich family as well. Some people were not lucky to born as rich and these people too were born into poor family but no matter where you found yourself, you still have to continue the journey of either the richness or the poorness. Is up to you to finish the race from where you started and therefore people are hustling and struggling for money in other to finish the race.

What I have study in life is that at times you will not get help from anybody but you will get somebody who can discourage you about the way you are trying to make your money in other to survive. So can you just listen to the mouth of some people and then give up on the way you are making your money easily?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite true that making money is not easy whether it is online or offline except some group of persons who are lucky to born in a rich family. I have actually studied the life and characters of successful people who started from zero and were able to become very much successful in their careers.

If you really want to make money in life the first thing you should seek his knowledge. I always talk about knowledge because without proper knowledge about a particular business venture or about money there is no way you can be able to becoming successful financially.

Venturing into any online business is not easy because you will actually encounter a lot of negatives and losses but your ability to continue pushing is what will determine whether you'll be successful or not. A lot of people easily give up whenever the stumble upon some failures.

People who are successful in life whether online or offline don't easily give up because they are very persistent. the reason you need to acquire the necessary knowledge about a particular business is because it will give you the confidence to continue pushing even when things are not working knowing fully well that you will succeed someday.

King bell

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money, some people give up easily. And as a result, they never really learn how to make money in the first place. It's not that these people are lazy – far from it. They just don't have the right mindset when it comes to making money. If you're someone who gives up easily, you need to change your mindset. Here are three tips that can help you do that:
1. Stop being so hard on yourself.
2. Set realistic goals for yourself.
3. Find a role model who has the same mindset as you.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money is not easy for sure. It is a struggle that many have to put up with especially since you have to work hard in order to earn something. Nothing comes easy, so you have to set yourself up to work in order to earn. The struggle makes many to want to give up.

But giving up is not an option. You need the money in order to afford many things in life, so you better just strive to work hard and earn as much as you can. Something that is so important is that you have go to choose something that you love doing to make money. Or better still, you have got to love what you do in order to earn.

Then you need to rest a lot. You feel like giving up most when you are tired and fatigued. So it is important to always rest your body by having a quality sleep at night and by taking breaks throughout your working hours.

Having a positive attitude towards making money is so important too. Instead of viewing it as a very hard task that has many struggles, you can choose to view it as an important task that you can enjoy doing and still get the monetary benefits of it.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I think I do understand what you're saying exactly and I also think it's so for most people including me but the difference is that I don't give up or slack back because of what people say but because of my own personal decision.
Let's take for an example, when I first started earning money online, I actually started from cryptocurrency faucet claim sites and I thought I was earning a good amount of money online although I could spend about a whole month on such sites without earning up to a dollar. Infact, then I was just happy that I was able to find a way to earn cents online.
Then as time goes by, I discovered posting forums where I could earn up to a dollar in a day just by interacting with the forum members; something I normally do on WhatsApp and even Facebook accounts. At that moment, I have up on faucet claim sites which was the initial method I used to earn money online from because I have found a better alternative.
I was working hard on posting forums till I became a freelancer and that took much of my time and certainly paid me better than I do earn on posting forums. Although I am actually a freelancer but I haven't given up on posting forums yet, I think am kind of used to it and the reward from forums ain't that bad.