Do You Have a WordPress Site? Make Sure To Use These Plugins

Mika

VIP Contributor
WordPress sites are customized through plugins. If you have a WordPress site, make sure to use these plugins.

An SEO plugin is a must for WordPress sites. There are numerous choices but I recommend Yoast or All in One SEO. You can use one of these SEO plugins to improve Search engine ranking for your site.

Jetpack, a plugin from the developer of WordPress, is another important plugin that you should be using on your WordPress blog. Jetpack is a multipurpose plugin, you can track your traffic among many things. Jetpack also allows you to use WordAds, the monetization program for WordPress websites.

Your WordPress site also needs a security plugin. One security plugin that I find very useful is called Wordfence Security. Wordfence is an Anti-virus, Firewall, and Malware combined in one. This plugin allows you to track your traffic and keep track of unauthorized activities on your site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What I have is blogger website which is definitely free for now but on the long run I will upgrade it. I tried opening a WordPress website before but it was not customisable as I want it to be and the mode of using it was not to my test. Meanwhile this plug-in you are talking about what is it also supported in WordPress free websites?.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I own a wordpress free hosted website, i created it in 2019 but due to lack of funds generation made me dump it when the domain and hosting plan expired. I'm trying to enter into self hosted wordpress blog where I'll be able to use AdSense monetization option to earn from when my blog is up to the standard i craved for.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never used free wordpress site, therefore, I do not know what kind of limitations you have on free wordpress site. However, if you r eusing wordpress on your self hosted website, you cna find a lot of plugins that can help you not only customize the website bit also create different kind of websites

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
To tell you the truth, if you use jetpack you don't need other security plugins like wordfence. Jetpack does everything on your site from securing your site to monitoring your traffic. I also don't find SEO plugin very useful because I cannot trust their AI. When it comes to SEO, I trust human intelligence.

AfriPeeps Official

WordPress sites are customized through plugins. If you have a WordPress site, make sure to use these plugins.

An SEO plugin is a must for WordPress sites. There are numerous choices but I recommend Yoast or All in One SEO. You can use one of these SEO plugins to improve Search engine ranking for your site.

Jetpack, a plugin from the developer of WordPress, is another important plugin that you should be using on your WordPress blog. Jetpack is a multipurpose plugin, you can track your traffic among many things. Jetpack also allows you to use WordAds, the monetization program for WordPress websites.

Your WordPress site also needs a security plugin. One security plugin that I find very useful is called Wordfence Security. Wordfence is an Anti-virus, Firewall, and Malware combined in one. This plugin allows you to track your traffic and keep track of unauthorized activities on your site.
Another important WordPress plugin you need is the W3 Super Cache plugin, it will increase the speed of your website and thus reduce your load time, it makes your visitors love your website and definitely want to come back.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Aha, yes! I use that plugin. I forgot the plugin to mention on the post. W3 Super Cache plugin clears the cache on your site, thus improving site speed. This is a light weight plugin therefore there will be no issue with site loading due to the use of too many plugins.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The beauty of wordpress is you can customize the site with plugins. You can create any kind of sites on wordpress through the use of plugin. However, there is a drawback of using plugins as using a lot of plugins will also make your website slow. When website is slow, you will lose traffic.