Debt Do you have any outstanding dept??

sincerem

Valued Contributor
I have never engage in owing any one money or collected an item for loaning purposes. Or collected loans from mortgage banks, cos i fear for the implications of repayment when it is overdue. I manage the little i have and save up gradually to tackle all challenging financial needs that tries to bother me. Irrespective of trying to do without loans and carrying outstanding debts. Their are people who still seek loans from you. You can't say since you don't borrow that you won't be helping out. If you got extra you can also lend people money or valuable item depending on their aim for requesting it.
Are you still facing issues of having outstanding debts? If yes, how are you making plans to clear such debts so it won't appreciate higher and become unbearable??

Augusta

Valued Contributor
I'm one person they hate debts with passion. So I try all I can never to give in to any kind of debt. But sometimes I see people fall into avoidable debts and they do not mind but sink deep into more debt. Debts that are associated with trends or what is in vogue I see it as an irresponsible debt. Why pile up debt on what you can avoid, I don't get it. So some debts are just want the debtors want for themselves, not because it was really necessary or what they really needed. I have never been in debt and I'm sure will never be. I stay away from what I can't afford at a time.

Comment

btaliat

Valued Contributor
I hate debt. I plan with what I have and I buy what I can afford. Although I do borrow, I do it if I have or I know I am sure of repaying it. I do wonder how people sleep comfortably when they are owing. Maybe they have forgotten that the creditors determine the lifestyle of debtors. They may embarrass if they like. I am praying for a man that has been owning me since Iast year October. Any moment sees me or sees my calls, he's always afraid to pick it. And even be dodging me. This feeling alone makes me fear debt.

Comment
D

Deleted member 27583

Currently
I have never engage in owing any one money or collected an item for loaning purposes. Or collected loans from mortgage banks, cos i fear for the implications of repayment when it is overdue. I manage the little i have and save up gradually to tackle all challenging financial needs that tries to bother me. Irrespective of trying to do without loans and carrying outstanding debts. Their are people who still seek loans from you. You can't say since you don't borrow that you won't be helping out. If you got extra you can also lend people money or valuable item depending on their aim for requesting it.
Are you still facing issues of having outstanding debts? If yes, how are you making plans to clear such debts so it won't appreciate higher and become unbearable??
Currently now am in debt presently,I hate the fact of getting loan from any one or bank as well,I always manage my self with the little I earn..

But when the village people in my area wanted to frustrate my life,I went home this week to visit my parents...

Getting there no problem,because I stay in the city while they lived in a rural area,so I often go there until this week I visited them over there...

So everything was fun when I could there,they were very happy to see me because it has been long I came to check on them.

I gave them all the money I took there and I remain my transport fare so to come back after some days with them,so the next day I got home I went out to say hello to everyone in the area...

So I kept my phone inside my bag and I went to say hi to a friend that just give birth,getting there I brought my phone out I noticed my phone just got while on the screen...
Call the nearest engineer to check what the problem is,but saying the screen has damage,that it need to be replaced,I was shocked because no traces of fault before I got to my parents area..

To cut the story short, I fix my phone screen at the rate of #25000,borrowed the money to get it fixed...so am in debt now which is not making me happy at the moment...

Comment

Aniwhyte

I hates debt so much and this is why I try as much as possible not to own anyone money, no matter the situation I finds myself I struggle to manage it until I have my own money to bail myself out because I hates debt and owning someone money with great passion, once I'm in any sort of debt I find it hard to sleep well, because my mind is always occupied with thoughts of how to repay back my debt which might cause me depression, and I don't want to feel depressed, this is why I try my possible best to avoid anything debt.

Comment

Afrinish

outstanding debt is debt you owe to a creditor or multiple creditors. Outstanding debt can be on a credit card, loan or student loan. What is important to know about your outstanding debt? Many credit scoring models evaluate the amount of debt you have compared to your credit limits when calculating your credit score.

Comment

Mataracy

Yes I did have an outstanding that I need to paid. For somebody not to take loan as a civil servants in the country like Nigeria is not easy.
If some one really want to achieve in Nigeria then you need to take loan unless you have other business doing. Sometimes when people hear you saying you have collected loan,some will be saying what did you use it but not knowing that without it some time their may not be any achievement.

Comment

sincerem

Valued Contributor
Currently

Currently now am in debt presently,I hate the fact of getting loan from any one or bank as well,I always manage my self with the little I earn..

But when the village people in my area wanted to frustrate my life,I went home this week to visit my parents...

Getting there no problem,because I stay in the city while they lived in a rural area,so I often go there until this week I visited them over there...

So everything was fun when I could there,they were very happy to see me because it has been long I came to check on them.

I gave them all the money I took there and I remain my transport fare so to come back after some days with them,so the next day I got home I went out to say hello to everyone in the area...

So I kept my phone inside my bag and I went to say hi to a friend that just give birth,getting there I brought my phone out I noticed my phone just got while on the screen...
Call the nearest engineer to check what the problem is,but saying the screen has damage,that it need to be replaced,I was shocked because no traces of fault before I got to my parents area..

To cut the story short, I fix my phone screen at the rate of #25000,borrowed the money to get it fixed...so am in debt now which is not making me happy at the moment...
That's a pity, I know how you feel, after spending for what is not planned to be spent at all. That is scenario if life take heart. Those things do happen. It happened to my sister during last December 2020. Her phone screen damage with just minimal contact, she had to spend for an unplanned $62 to repay the screen to be up and going again. Take heart, i believe your outstanding debt you owed to the mortgage will be settled in the due time. God will provide you the money to clear all your debts and stay free from it. Say Amen, that it will manifest, and surely it will.

Comment

Ukohjnr

Valued Contributor
Am not used to getting into debts, because I live with my parents I don't really have much thing to do with money for now because my parents do take care of my needs, me myself I don't really like borrowing money that will result in debt, sins and living with my parents I don't have any outstanding debts.

Comment

sincerem

Valued Contributor
Am not used to getting into debts, because I live with my parents I don't really have much thing to do with money for now because my parents do take care of my needs, me myself I don't really like borrowing money that will result in debt, sins and living with my parents I don't have any outstanding debts.
That's good that you don't borrow and you shouldn't get involve into it anytime soon. Now that you're staying with your parents, you should use the time to save enough money for future relief funds, emergency needs, and developing your own business and so on. I'm just taking my time online and managing my little offline business to carter for my bills not taking loans at all.

Comment

sincerem

Valued Contributor
Yes I did have an outstanding that I need to paid. For somebody not to take loan as a civil servants in the country like Nigeria is not easy.
If some one really want to achieve in Nigeria then you need to take loan unless you have other business doing. Sometimes when people hear you saying you have collected loan,some will be saying what did you use it but not knowing that without it some time their may not be any achievement.
If one doesn't have legitimate ways of earning regularly incase he or she takes loan shouldn't think about taking loans. Is just too weird not to meet deadline, if you use collateral for it, you might lose your costly asset for the loan you borrowed which isn't worth the asset you're about losing.

Comment

Abigael

I am so glad to have paid off my debts at the end of last year. I had so many debts that year and I thought I would never cover them. But I managed to earn a good amount of money towards the end of last year and I paid it all. Now I am enjoying a debt free life.

Comment

sincerem

Valued Contributor
I am so glad to have paid off my debts at the end of last year. I had so many debts that year and I thought I would never cover them. But I managed to earn a good amount of money towards the end of last year and I paid it all. Now I am enjoying a debt free life.
Very good, that you find money and cleared all your debts causing sleepless nights at times. I don't owe debts people owe me. I made sure i stay off from debts, because it will be detrimental to my business progress. In order to earn money and make profit from my business i need to stay faraway from disturbing debts.

Comment

Chibson

I hate borrowing money from people or even any institution. That is one of the reasons I always advise people to start small in their businesses instead of going into loans. Borrowing create some kind of unhappiness for me and it bothers me a lot when I owe people money.

Comment

sincerem

Valued Contributor
I hate borrowing money from people or even any institution. That is one of the reasons I always advise people to start small in their businesses instead of going into loans. Borrowing create some kind of unhappiness for me and it bothers me a lot when I owe people money.
If you feel discomfort, unhappy borrowing funds to settle any bill, or whatever you shouldn't just enter into it. I don't like taking loans, because i see it like a burden in my life. Taking loans to grow my business, will make me work tirelessly to make up the repayment and make my own profit as well.

Comment

Sotherefore

No I never had any debt before because I don't like putting myself in an uncomfortable situation when I know that I have someone i need to return a debt, I always try to make sure that everything I do is within my own means, I can't even get money from anyone to start up a business.

Comment

sincerem

Valued Contributor
No I never had any debt before because I don't like putting myself in an uncomfortable situation when I know that I have someone i need to return a debt, I always try to make sure that everything I do is within my own means, I can't even get money from anyone to start up a business.
Its just okay that way, don't get indulge into loan now, unless you have genuine reason for it. I've seen entrepreneurs who crippled simply because, they owed too much and couldn't continue again because the dept have sucked their business up. Some notable men offered their houses up for collateral and couldn't meet up with the repayment which led to losing their asset.

Comment

Sotherefore

Its just okay that way, don't get indulge into loan now, unless you have genuine reason for it. I've seen entrepreneurs who crippled simply because, they owed too much and couldn't continue again because the dept have sucked their business up. Some notable men offered their houses up for collateral and couldn't meet up with the repayment which led to losing their asset.
Seriously I heard a story of a man who committed suicide because he borrowed money to start up a business and he couldn't meet up when fire caught up with his super market, the man jump into the fire that was burning his good and die,he couldn't stand the shock of everything Getting burn.

Comment