Passive income Do you have any Passive Income Ideas?

JackCarroll

probs affiliate marketing, you can get started by creating an instagram theme page

Comment

magodhahaha

The easy revenue methodology I have is digital currency and forex exchanging , on account of the great chance of procuring through the technique , a ton have acquired through that implies and they are as yet bringing in cash each day , so that is the automated revenue I Know about some you can in any case check are subsidiary showcasing, publishing content to a blog

Comment

magodhahaha

AirBNB Passive income is an exceptionally basic and simple approach to procure easy revenue online through either your cell phone or PC,

with little exertion needed on your part. At the point when you utilize AirBNB's administrations you will be offered admittance to various properties across various districts for lease. You can pick between private, studio, level or various rooms and they have rental rates which fluctuate. You will likewise get the key data that you need, for example, your booking expense and extra time that you are free for your rental period.

Comment
OP
OP
Nite

Nite

Verified member
The best part of AirBNB business is that anyone can be their own boss and can work at their own pace. And as it's a lifestyle business, it will give less stress and more freedom. However the operating cost can be high. It can be pretty much a challenge to make this business successful.

Comment

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course I have a lot of passive income ideas but the problem is that I have not had the time to do the background work needed to skyrocket my online earnings. Affiliate marketing is a very viable option because you just need to carry out your ads and relax to see the money flow in.

Comment

Davvis12

Verified member
Well I have a passive income idea but haven't started it yet, I really don't know what is holding me back.

But doubt might be one of them, and maybe something else, I mean whenever I go through the idea it looks so legit and fast but I've also seen people that do it and fail, and it has alot of competition, that's one of the doubt.
I've seen alot of passive income ideas on YouTube.
From Blogging, youtubing, dropshipping, Affiliate marketing and so many others.

Just which one to go into.

Comment

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are numerous ways of making passive income but it is always advisable to have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works before venturing into any of them. A good passive income method is investing in real estate which is probably offline but of course it is costly.

Comment

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a website, I spend just about $400 to build this website. The website has been earning me for over a year. I do not work on the site every day, sometime I do not even visit for a wee, yet the website regularly earns me money. My website is my passive income source.

Comment

kayode10

Valued Contributor
If you are very good as teaching and creating courses, you can go over to tutorial websites like Udemy and create courses on the website you are going to see some students who are going to enroll for your courses. you will make passive income anytime someone sign up with your course.

Last edited:
Comment
OP
OP
Nite

Nite

Verified member
Yeah, I have heard people earning hundreds of dollars through the Udemy, and it has helped so many students to learn different new skills also. You can upload a course there, and if it sells, then you get half the royalties. Udemy takes the other half for promoting your course.

Comment