Passive income Do you have any Passive Income Ideas?

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yeah, I have heard people earning hundreds of dollars through the Udemy, and it has helped so many students to learn different new skills also. You can upload a course there, and if it sells, then you get half the royalties. Udemy takes the other half for promoting your course.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you have a lot of money that you will want to create passive income opportunities then I will advise you to build a rental properties. If the money that you have is limited then you should consider a learning how to make videos and then posting them on YouTube .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, there are many passive ideas out there online. There are some people that have generated more through affiliate marketing programs. They don't need to do much stress other than sharing of links on several social media that support sharing of affiliate links. Though other people still consider blogging.

Nite

Valued Contributor
People have created blogs which generates income for them, that can be passive or even full time income. If you have got a seriously large number of audience, then it is absolutely possible to earn a living from blogging. Many online marketers and entrepreneurs have made their main income through blogging.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that there are so many ways of making passive income online. I find affiliate marketing very attractive even though I have not really ventured it fully.another good passive income method is cryptocurrency staking. you can only do this if you have some tangible amount of money to invest. It is always very important make research before investment.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another way to make passive income online is to create a sales funnel in money making niche. Then you can go over to Warrior plus to choose a winning product you can promote using the sales funnel you created the other time. The only thing you need to do is to drive traffic to the sales funnel. the best traffic if you can drive his page traffic because it is fast and you can scale it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Traffic is the life blood of all the businesses to survive, but clearly, it's not easy. While dealing with sales funnel, you can get traffic from variety of ways. Facebook groups is all the rage these days, it's a place where you can talk and give updates, and this is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your funnels.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that there are endless ways of making passive income on the internet but they made easy many people do not make it is because they lack the knowledge or patience to achieve such. if you are into evergreen it on YouTube or you have a blog then you will definitely make money passively even in the next 10 to 20 years.

niche

Verified member
For some people it is difficult to earn a significant passive income regularly online in India despite investing a large amount of money in domains, web hosting. Offline, there many investment options like bank deposits, debentures, mutual funds which give a good passive income for investors who do their research, before investing their money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are very good as teaching and creating courses, you can go over to tutorial websites like Udemy and create courses on the website you are going to see some students who are going to enroll for your courses. you will make passive income anytime someone sign up with your course.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Passive income is very important. It gives you access to some extra cash that you can use for your other needs. Such that you can have your main job and extra source of income. Having several streams of income enables you to live a comfortable. Some sources of passive income include;
1. Investment in cryptocurrencies.
2. Investing into real estate.
3. Buying stocks and shares.

cashisking149

Closest thing to truly passive for me at the moment is staking my crypto holdings. I make money on affiliate marketing but I work to market it so not 100% passive. Same with YouTube.

Nite

Valued Contributor
passive income may be only in free cloud mining in my opinion
Passive income can be diverse, as there are many opportunities online for making money. It's not limited to just free cloud mining, there are numerous ways from which we can earn passive income, whether it be forum earning, affiliate marketing, selling stuffs, youtube or anything. More and more people are diving into passive earning to have an extra financial income stream.

ezcashbiz614

I'm hoping to make passive income with iHub Global
mining Helium, I recently enrolled with them, I reserved
my hotspot and should be receiving it in January.

Last edited:

Suba

Staff member
Passive income is often run by people as an additional source of income apart from the main income, because passive income does not require hard work, and takes a lot of time, although there are many types of passive income out there, but I prefer passive income from investments even in small amounts either from stocks , government bonds and cryptocurrencies.