Earn Money Do you have strategies to make money online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who has strategies to make money online are earning reasonably through many ways that are hidden to others. If others help their fellow with ways of making money online, I believe the percentage of those who aren't making much will lower and the percentage of those earning reasonably online will increase.

Better strategy with the skill brings higher income online. For instance, those who trade Cryptocurrency or forex, have their winning strategy of doing that. Even bettors of sports betting, have strategy to make money via betting/gambling. If you got no strategy working online go look for a mentor to develop better strategies to make your own path successful in making money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't to say I personally have a strategy but one thing I have been trying to do is to stay disciplined while trying to make money online. I only task myself to make a certain amount of money online on daily basis and that has kept me going for a while now.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Am very sure that without strategy it's impossible to earn from both the cryptocurrency market and the forex market , strategy is actually want increases your chances of gaining and Making more profit. So having the right strategy is a movement in the right direction for crypto users when trading too

D

Deleted member 13140

Well I think I have a strategy, but it's not really more of a strategy. Am just bouncing from one site to another but thats because I want to understand a set of sites that will help me earn well enough to boost my passive income stream.

Besides earning from PTP sites doesn't really require a strategy just consistency.
Well even consistency isn't required, it just depends on how much you want to Earn over the stretch of a week or more

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't have strategy in make money online with free ways because there is no strategy to Kay down. But I do schedule my time in working in some of the websites. But with forex trade and crypto currency trade. I do lay down a strategy to make trade and I do make profit

ritajane21

No, Right now I do have not a perfect strategy to make money online. But from my experience, I would suggest you invest your money in cryptocurrency. I earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency. I was investing money after reading many crypto blogs and contact with Cryptalks platform that serves the amazing information. So, get all information from a trusted platform and invest in it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Am very sure that without strategy it's impossible to earn from both the cryptocurrency market and the forex market , strategy is actually want increases your chances of gaining and Making more profit. So having the right strategy is a movement in the right direction for crypto users when trading too
Cryptocurrency trading is definitely a very strategical venture because it requires a lot of calculations and discipline in order for you to be able to make anything reasonable from it. Forex trading is something I want to learn for some time now but there are some things that made me to lose interest but I think it is also very strategical.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is definitely a very strategical venture because it requires a lot of calculations and discipline in order for you to be able to make anything reasonable from it. Forex trading is something I want to learn for some time now but there are some things that made me to lose interest but I think it is also very strategical.
Yeah it's not every time the person usually win in the market , because cryptocurrency is of great risk you must know how and when to invest to make more money from the market , although I wanted to stop to since I was making loss , I just have to learn more from demo account

uforwealth

Verified member
Those who has strategies to make money online are earning reasonably through many ways that are hidden to others. If others help their fellow with ways of making money online, I believe the percentage of those who aren't making much will lower and the percentage of those earning reasonably online will increase.

Better strategy with the skill brings higher income online. For instance, those who trade Cryptocurrency or forex, have their winning strategy of doing that. Even bettors of sports betting, have strategy to make money via betting/gambling. If you got no strategy working online go look for a mentor to develop better strategies to make your own path successful in making money online.
It is a good idea to be our brothers keeper when it comes to sharing the effective strategies to make money online. If we can help one another to make money, employment rate will reduce offline and the rate at which people are searching for how to make money online will fall.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There must be strategy for making money truly. And the fact is that each person has its own unique strategy to make money. Aside this, each website as well has its own strategy. For instance, for making money on paid to post websites, there should be discipline, persistence, and even dedication.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It is a good idea to be our brothers keeper when it comes to sharing the effective strategies to make money online. If we can help one another to make money, employment rate will reduce offline and the rate at which people are searching for how to make money online will fall.
Yeah you are right tho ,and I think if more people are earning online it would also increase the number of online jobs , since many would also create more job online when they know the amount of people looking for job to do online , it's really a good thing if considered, as we could help one another earn online qq

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, being our brothers keeper when it comes to opportunity is worthwhile. Because it will go a long way to curbing unemployment just as you've said dear. When it comes to earning online, their are hidden tasks we don't know about which is known to others. If those who knows about it share to others who doesn't know, such will increase their earnings.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I recently just ventured into the online business of trading cryptocurrencies and to be honest it has been utterly beneficial thanks to the little strategy that I have put in place. I always try not to be greedy and then target very small gains consistently until I'm very comfortable on my own.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I recently just ventured into the online business of trading cryptocurrencies and to be honest it has been utterly beneficial thanks to the little strategy that I have put in place. I always try not to be greedy and then target very small gains consistently until I'm very comfortable on my own.
Gradually you're building up, I love your strategy never to rush the market St the early stage, even in the future it isn't advised to rush the market. That's the common sense those experts are using to make lots of money around trading and the newbies get enticed to it, without learning the best strategies to make their trading count successful.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Naturally I do not have any strategy on how to make money online ,most of the ways I make money online are on paid to post website and this is bizdustry and trem I just consider the two of them as the best because they have helped a lot of people to withdraw their payments in different way such as cryptocurrency and PayPal.