Do you invest with your online earning?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The internet community is no doubt assisting the good number of people who are willing and ready to make money online legitmately from the numerous ways available.
It is actually.not an easy task to make money online especially making big money at a time online but with commitment and continuous engagement one can make more . The little money we earn at Interval of time we can make it , grow by Investing in legit online business like using the money you earn to create blog and work it to monetisation or also Invest offline business.
Do you invest the money you earn online Into any business? If yes share the business or the intending one.

Salimo 92

Yes I invest all my earnings on a strategy game that is legit since 2018 , I'm there since April and I have make big progress , so I have bought some shares of the game , upgrade my both virtual companies in thr game and buy workplaces . Until now I invest 40 Euros almost and for sure I will make a mounthly progressing income cause I have the passion to play this game and I don't think it will stop to pay soon , I would notify that the investment there is only through resellers , the investment by card is disabled .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm intending to invest my earnings on either affiliate marketing or crypto.
As many Nigerians say, affiliate marketing is the new oil and gas. Funny but true, it's one the highest paying online skills at the moment.

Josemendez

Verified member
Yeah , I do invest with the money I am paid online ,because most of the site I work on pay through cryptocurrency , which is one of the investment platforms that I have developed interest in. Secondly , considering the fact that I have a source of offline earning , I do not consider it wise to also withdraw my online earning to my bank account , thus I resort to investing them in cryptocurrency mainly.
Secondly , I am not comfortable with saving money ,so this is another reason why I invest with the online money.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yeah , I do invest with the money I am paid online ,because most of the site I work on pay through cryptocurrency , which is one of the investment platforms that I have developed interest in. Secondly , considering the fact that I have a source of offline earning , I do not consider it wise to also withdraw my online earning to my bank account , thus I resort to investing them in cryptocurrency mainly.
Secondly , I am not comfortable with saving money ,so this is another reason why I invest with the online money.
I quite agree with you that money in the bank don't actually grow and it is very easy to spend it because of easy withdrawal.
I also save most of my earnings in to bitcoin but this year I have decided to spread my Investment beyond bitcoin because there are other potential coins to invest on. I have started with Ethereum and by his grace I have made 90% as return on investment so I intend to invest in litecoin, more in ethereum and stellar..
Crypto Currency Investment is an area worth giving a big shot.