Do you know you can make money with your PlayStation in nigeria

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course this is actually true. But there are som basic facts to this. The thing is, to make money with it, it chooses location, I mean it is not something you can do anywhere. And you have to know that not just every PlayStation can be used to earn money. As we all know what it is, it is a video game that is connected to a tv in order to display and be able to play it. You won’t believe me if I told you that I once saw where a modern restaurant uses this same means to make income, and I am very sure when I say they charge for playing it. Although it is definitely the latest version of the game. And you have to know that there are two best places where Thai job can be very lucrative for anybody interested in it.
The first is a rural area, not too deep though, but I am actually talking about somewhere less developed in the usage of technology compared to the urban, like local areas where something like that would easily amaze them.
Second place would be the school area, the reason I chose this place is that, television and stuffs like that are not really allowed at school hostels to prevent lack of concentration, so this makes students eager to want to play it and they won’t mind paying money for it.

This kind of business has been in existence for a very long time. I remember when we used to go and play Mario or during PlayStation 1 or 2. Though, you can still make money with this but it had to be in a place where people can afford to play games.

Play station is very lucrative a business that most youth do during the time it first comes.
This play station can be only be profitable if one can get a good location to be doing the business.
One should make good findings of the environment very well and make sure that its close to school environment or market area. So by doing that one will surely make good sales.