Do You Like To Trade On Binance?

Bisolami

Verified member
Once we are talking about cryptocurrency trading, I still say that Binance is the best. I have used a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges but none of them is far above Binance. Finance has a lot of features that will make you want to trade on their website. Well, not everyone trades on Binance. Some people come to learn on Binance. There is a way that you can play games on Binance to make money. At the same time, you can also learn and earn on Binance.

Why do I like to trade on Binance?
The major reason why I love to trade on Binance is that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that you cannot find on other exchanges but you will find them on Binance. Also, I find it easy to trust any cryptocurrency I see on Binance because they are known for listing trusted cryptocurrencies and which means that any cryptocurrency that we invest in on the platform can be trusted.

I also love it because it is very safe to save our currencies on Binance. Well, there are times when the hackers may try something funny but Binance has its way of securing their client cryptocurrencies.

This is why I chose Binance over the rest.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is not so hard the minimum trade is 1 $ so it is not so high and alternativelly you could use the trade feature between two assets after confirmations are done as there is required number of confirmations after deposit to be able to be traded between them and after it has been made you could convert between two currency or two cryptocurrencies or a currency and a cryptocurrency and that is all.

Bisolami

Verified member
I think you have made a mistake here. The minimum amount of money that you can trade on Binance is $10. It has always been like that and I think they are not ready to change that law. I think it favors some traders and it does not favor some traders in the sense that there are times in which some people will not have up to $10 and they will not be able to withdraw nor trade. This has happened to me a lot if times and it may be very annoying but I still prefer Binance to the rest of all.