Do you necessarily need money to make money.

Axis

Banned
It is not always necessary to have money to make money, as there are many ways to earn income that do not require a significant upfront investment. However, having some financial resources can be helpful in certain situations. For example, if you want to start a business, you may need to invest in inventory, marketing, or other expenses. Similarly, if you want to invest in stocks, real estate, or other assets, you will need money to make those purchases.

That being said, there are many ways to make money without a large financial investment. For example, you could start a blog or YouTube channel and monetize it through advertising and sponsorships. You could also sell products or services online, such as through Etsy, eBay, or your own e-commerce website. In some cases, you may be able to earn money by completing online surveys or participating in market research studies. Ultimately, the best way to make money will depend on your skills, interests, and resources. In conclusion, most of the strategies to make money which does not necessarily need it to have money in order to engage yourself are mostly online strategies of making money. Making money online is not only considered to be less financially involving but also less time-consuming and more considerate in payments.

riberet19

Money is not necessary to make money, it is true, sometimes the skills that the individual has are more important than this in the end is what can make you earn in all aspects, but if it is true on the other hand than in the world of investments you can earn more money the more money you have, so in a certain part money is important to generate large amounts of money, but as we mentioned before for these you need good skills and knowledge about investment so ultimately the most important are the abilities that the user possesses and how he uses or sells them.

With all this said before, one should never stop learning and expand their skills in order to generate more and more money and the snowball continues to increase.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Money is very important to start any business but it is not all business ventures that you need money to kick-start. If you are into service-based businesses like freelancing you actually do not need any money provided you have the necessary skills.

All you need to do is to venture into the platform and list your jobs and people can hire you to pay your money. These kind of businesses you don't need any money to get started on them but it requires a lot of consistency if you really want to become successful. Starting a YouTube channel does also not need money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is very much possible for money to be involved if an individual want to make money online but to some extent it is not necessarily important for an individual to have money in order to make money online and the reason is because there are so many legitimate as well as free websites where individuals can carry out various compensatable activities such as freelancing and affiliate marketing and many other gigs in order to earn money comfortably and reasonably online for example website such as Fiverr Clickbank Bumble and Upwork do not request from its users and members even a dime to make money from it but they have been testimonies of individuals who have totally spent their time on platforms like this performing affiliate marketing and other freelancing gigs and have totally unreasonable and comfortable amount of money online.

If you see a free website that is also considered to be legitimately paying to his members and users, it is very much important for you to take advantage of this website and make the most money out of it.

Imran Noori

Verified member
I think you will always need money in order to make money because if you are even taking surveys you will need knowledge and for gaining knowledge you will need money, in every aspect of life it is the same, you need to lose something in order to gain something else.

I think the best money spending that someone could make is on himself/herself (buying books, taking courses, joining trainings, participating in seminars) because this will help you make alot of money.

stockemarket

So I made an account on this forum just to reply here 😂
Two weeks ago, I invested 170$ and made 400$ on a quantum trade platform on crypto. I withdraw 200$ and am waiting for the remaining 200$ to multiply into 500$ and so on...
To be more explicit: I reinvest the $200 I left in the platform once every 24 hours in cumulative trading. It is traded between platforms (Binance/Huobi/Okx/Coinbase). The ROI per day after 200$ is about 5$/day and increases in accordance with the amount collected on the platform and which you keep reinvesting. (example: after $300 you get about $7-8/day, after $400 I got $11/day). But I wanted to take out half to know that I took out at least my investment plus a little profit. And from now on, I will regularly take out percentages of profit from there.

So to sum up, yes, you need money to make EASY money. Also, you can work hard for them, but depends of what you chose.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
It’s a common misconception that you need money to make money. While having money certainly helps with investments, there are several ways to make money without having to invest a dime. Many of these strategies involve creating and selling products and services, either online or offline.

One way to make money without investing money is to start a freelance business. This could include anything from graphic design to web design to writing and editing. You can find freelance opportunities on sites like Upwork and Fiverr, which allow you to bid on projects and get paid for your work. You don’t need any money to get started, and the more experience you have, the more you can charge for your services.

Another way to make money without spending money is to offer services like pet sitting, house sitting, and running errands. You could also offer to do tasks like grocery shopping, meal prep, and cleaning. You can advertise your services on websites like Craigslist and TaskRabbit.

You can also make money without spending money by selling your old stuff. You can get cash for your clothes, electronics, and furniture by selling them on eBay, Craigslist, or at a consignment shop.

Finally, you can make money without money by becoming an affiliate marketer. This involves promoting other companies’ products and services on your website or blog and earning a commission when someone makes a purchase through your link. This is a great way to make money without having to invest anything upfront.

At the end of the day, you don’t necessarily need money to make money. With some creative thinking and hard work, you can find ways to make money without spending a dime.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You don't always need money to make money in all cases unless you are going into business they would need you having a capital to start if not then you don't need money to make money.

Like for me I have been making money since online and it has been for free. I have never paid any website to get money off it. So it will depend on what one is getting into. if you will need to sell products then you would money to even kick start it but if not then You don't need to worry your self about that .

rubesh

Banned
No, you don't necessarily need money to make money. You can make money through starting a business or offering services, such as tutoring or consulting, without any initial capital. You can also make money through investments, such as stocks and bonds, without spending any money upfront.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online does not require to have money. Though you will need small amount to buy data bundles so that you can access those sites that enable you to make some money online.

There are so many ways to earn offline without investing any money. All of these earning methods have one thing in common, you give services to people. So you are required to have skills in something.

You may need a small amount for some important resources to start these service businesses. But it is not a high amount like you would require in order to start earning great profits.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is very much possible for each and everyone of us to know who that making money online does not necessarily need an individual to invest money. As we already know they are legit and free websites in the internet that are ready and capable to accommodate individuals as well as members and users in all regions and countries of the world just for them to perform little and less time-consuming and less complicated activities in order to get paid comfortably and reasonably. Initially I always have the mindset that making money online who totally demands an individual to invest money, but the simple truth is that to make money online and individual need to have persistence and determination and not necessarily money.

Many individuals are looking for risk free website and platforms where they can perform simple and less time-consuming activities in order to get paid. Well the good news is that such website absolutely exist, example websites such as UserFeel.com can pay you nothing less than $600 to $800 just by reviewing applications and websites on their platforms.

Mastergp

Verified member
Here are some specific ideas for making money without a lot of initial capital:

1. Sell products or services: You can sell physical or digital products, or offer services such as freelance writing, graphic design, or social media management.
  2. Rent out a room: If you have an extra room in your home, you can earn money by renting it out on a platform like Airbnb.
  3. Offer your skills or expertise: You can offer your skills or expertise to others in the form of consulting, coaching, or teaching.
  4. Participate in the gig economy: There are many platforms that allow you to earn money by completing tasks or offering your services on a short-term basis, such as TaskRabbit or Fiverr.
  5. Start a blog or YouTube channel: You can create a blog or YouTube channel and monetize it through advertising, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.
  6. Invest your time and effort: Building a business or creating a product from scratch often requires a significant amount of time and effort, but it can be a rewarding way to make money in the long run.
  7. Participate in market research: Many companies are willing to pay for consumer insights and opinions, and you can participate in market research studies to earn money.
Overall, the key is to be creative and identify opportunities to add value and generate income.

freelancermaria

It is not always necessary to have money to start a business. For example, if you work as an online freelancer, all you have to do is update your skill set. Many websites, such as LinkedIn and YouTube, provide free courses. The latter assisted me in learning how to work as an online freelancer. Every day, I watched three YouTube videos. In addition, I used the e-Books that a friend sent me via email. You can also try affiliate marketing. TikTok offers an affiliate program for those users who want to earn extra. Just post the product/s from the seller and you are good to go.