Do you really get money here?

Malanga

Would you please tell me about your experience on this site? do you really get interaction, leads or even more Money posting here?

Vandi Cassie

My experience on Trendri forum, I have been able to earn about $10 from a post shared here. I believe people who share genuine offer will get more interaction or leads. But one have to be careful also when participating on some survey or getpaid to do task. I have tried some survey but some come with very small rate. I need a leads that will pay well.

Hope someday Trendri should have some offer's also so we can earn from it.

Wole.K

I am trying out one leads shared by @jonas Attapoll | Get paid to take surveys on your mobile phone. This site is mainly for interaction and to post your content if possible earn some money. I have attempted about two site from here earning was little $1-$9 for watching videos and downloading apps, it wasn't an easy one but it was worth the time. Just did it for the fun of it.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have worked on many sites in order to make passive income, most of the side I engage myself in I don't find them legit and stable, but talking about this particular forum trendri, I think this is the best paid to post sites for me because you can make up to four or five dollar in a day depending on how you work hard on the site, so talking about making money on the side I do make some cool money here.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have earned more than 12 dollar in this sites. But you can't earn as a la lazy users. And you truly need consistency with dedication to earn money here. The activities is only easy if you ate determined. I keep on coming here to make comment and thread because I love it when a website challenges me.