Do you rely on your fundamental viewpoint?

Asahi

Verified member
Fundamental viewpoint over the market is twenty times more effective than technical analysis. World economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market. For technical analyzers, FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, can be a perfect choice because the broker allows traders with all technical tools.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
For me is the other way around, I analyze and then depends on my technicals I'll make decision on the fundamental based on my analysis, there are different ways you can analyze fundamentals, you can go to investing.com and read more about a news event and make your own conclusions.

Or you can use the chart and deduce the current trend we're in and trade in the direction, in the last CPI, we can see clearly that the market was trying to break support below, every sane trader should be thinking trader should be thinking of selling because that's where the liquidity is

FinTrader

It all depends on the trading method. If, for example, you trade scalping or intraday on small time frames, making quick trades, then fundamental analysis is absolutely not needed, technology decides everything here. Well, perhaps you need to look at the economic calendar and make sure that during this type of trading no serious news is published that can cause greater volatility and ruin our trading. And if you trade on higher timeframes and hold trades for a long time, trading according to the global trend, then it is imperative to know and control the fundamental data here.