Do you save your money earned online?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Money is necessary for financial security.I save my money to meet unforeseen bills, buy larger products, and plan for retirement.I also save money so that I may invest in my business and have a safety net in case of an emergency.

When I get money from internet sources, I immediately put some of it into a savings account.I make sure to contribute to this account once a month so that it increases over time.I regularly monitor my expenditures and change my budget to save at least 10-15% of my income.

I also aim to invest or buy products that will increase in value over time with my internet earnings.For example, using a percentage of my internet income, I have acquired equities and mutual funds, as well as real estate assets.I've also utilized my internet earnings to buy stuff like art and antiques that have appreciated in value over time.

Overall, I keep my online earnings because I feel it is critical to have a financial buffer for unforeseen needs and to invest in assets that will grow in value over time.
Saving money, I feel, is also the key to financial stability and security. Saving or spending depends on individual choices

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, I save money. I do save the money that I earn online. In fact, since making money online is my only source of income, I tend to rely solely on making methods. Moreover, I also need to make more and more money in order to save more money. This is also one of the main reasons, why I am also creating a budget for myself which is helping me a lot in order to make money. I also plan to create a monthly budget as well in order to manage my expenditures as well. It is quite hard thing, though. However, it is definitely worth it.

E

eldavis

It depends though, there are times where i do save the money i earn from working online, while there are other times i invest my earnings on either other sites,or on crypto currency or even buying a course online to improve and increase my skills. Then there are times i simply spend my earnings either on food, or clothes or on data or paying off a debt etc.