Business Ideas Do you see affiliate marketing as best way to market product

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are many method of promoting business to reach a wide audience most are offering free bonus to customers,using of google ads and different adsnetwork to promote your business and reach a wider audience in a very short period of time,i have once made use of affiliate marketing to promote my shopping site before but got low turnout because many of the customers were not really interested in the reward despite increasing it , because it seems many are not so intersted in reffering and others because they need more verifiication from a site before reffering people to the site to purchase the product and this are issues legit platform face on a dailys , so what are your consideration

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nowadays, the best way and easiest way businesses owners used in promoting their business is using affiliate marketing. This is because it gives them leverage to have their products and services being advertised by many people as they can afford to pay commission to. The only problem I found with this is that the company may not be able to generate much income since they will paying these affiliate marketers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing for me is just a way of promoting and selling a product. The good thing is that it affords one the ability to have a business without having to start off with capital. So that's one thing I like about affiliate program. But being the best business strategy I don't think so

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing simply means selling somebody else's product in order to get a percentage called commission. Well, as a business or product owner having affiliates will definitely make you a lot of money because you all you need to do is to do the product then, there are people who are ready to market it and carry out social media and search engine advice they order to sell your product.